This delicious finger food recipe is made of just 8 ingredients and they are fresh spinach, cream cheese, butter, artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, fresh jalapeño and yummy garlic. Cheesy goodness smooth and warm can be devoured with tortilla chips or toasted baguette.
I love the idea of placing everything in the crock pot and let it take over, that way I can make other tailgate foods to enjoy by the time game starts.
This recipe is a keeper!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick) cut into slices
- 6 oz. fresh spinach, chopped
- 14 oz. artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1/2 of fresh jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
If you make Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe would you take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @munchkintimeblog I would LOVE to see your creation ???? Thank you!
Place cream cheese, sour cream, butter, spinach, artichoke hearts, jalapeno, Parmesan cheese and garlic into the crock pot.
Grab a wooden spoon and give it a nice stir.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
After it is done cooking give it a nice stir with a spoon, transfer to a dip dish.
Serve with toasted bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, butter, spinach, artichoke hearts, jalapeno, Parmesan cheese and garlic into the crock pot.
- Grab a wooden spoon and give it a nice stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Stir with a spoon, transfer to a dip dish and serve with toasted bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Q. – Did you like Dip Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another yummy recipe join Munchkintime’s email list on the bottom of this post.
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!