Super Easy Chicken Marsala – made out of mushrooms, garlic, chicken breast and white wine. This Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe tastes amazing with Homemade Mashed Potatoes.
When YOU make this Marsala Chicken Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
Chicken Marsala Ingredients:
- 4 – chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- salt and pepper (always to taste)
- 1/2 cup – flour
- 2 tablespoons – avocado oil (or any oil of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons – butter
- 16 oz. – mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup – onion
- 1 clove – garlic (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup – white wine (I used chardonnay wine)
- 3/4 cup – chicken broth (homemade)
- parsley, for garnish
Scroll down to see how to make Chicken Marsala.
How to Make Chicken Marsala at Home:
Coat chicken breast with flour mixture, on both sides.
Now, add browned chicken breasts back to the skillet, cover with sauce, cook until heated thru, about 2 minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and black pepper. Serve with Quick Mashed Potatoes. Enjoy!
More Easy Chicken Recipes:
Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe
- To make chicken marsala, using a meat pounder, pound chicken breasts under plastic food wrap until about 1/4 inch thickness. After, season pounded chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup flour, salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Coat chicken breast with flour mixture, on both sides.
- Using a large skillet, preheat 2 tablespoons of avocado oil and 2 tablespoons of butter over medium/high heat. Next, add 2 chicken breasts and saute for about 4 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and keep warm using a lid from the pot or a foil paper. Cook another 2 chicken breasts until golden color and transfer to a plate.
- Into the same skillet add 1 tablespoon of butter, 16 oz. of sliced mushrooms and 1/2 cup of chopped onion. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring few times.
- Next, add 1 clove of finely chopped garlic and saute for about 1 minute, stirring continuously. After pour in 3/4 cup of white wine and 3/4 cup of chicken broth, simmer until mixture reduce in half, scraping up browned pieces from the bottom of the skillet. Season with salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Now add browned chicken breasts back to the skillet, cover with sauce, cook until heated thru, about 2 minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and sprinkle of back pepper. Serve with Quick Mashed Potatoes. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Chicken Marsala?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day