Mexican White Sauce
Do you like Mexican Chimichangas? This 15-Min Mexican White Sauce Recipe is a must to use in chimichangas recipes.
Creamy white and delicious Mexican Sauce made of simple ingredients like cream cheese, sour cream and green chillies.
The white sauce gives Chimichangas an amazing flavor and makes them super juicy on the inside.
Use leftover white sauce for dipping chimichangas, it is so good!
Scroll down to see how to make Delicious Mexican White Sauce Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Mexican White Sauce:
Using a small sauce pan, melt butter on medium heat.
Add flour, stir and cook for about 1-2 minute.
Into the same pan add sour cream, cream cheese, green chillies, hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
After it starts boiling, turn off the heat and use in Chicken Chimichangas Recipe. Enjoy!
Do you like this Mexican Sauce Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- ¼ cup butter, unsalted
- 3 Tablespoons flour, all-purpose variety
- 2 cup homemade chicken broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 4 oz can of green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, I use sriracha
- salt and pepper to taste
- Using a small sauce pan, melt ¼ cup butter on medium heat.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of flour, stir and cook for about 1-2 minute.
- Slowly whisk in a small amount of chicken broth, whisk until there are no lumps then whisk in the rest of the chicken broth. Bring it to a boil.
- Into the same pan add ½ cup sour cream, ½ cup cream cheese, 4 oz. green chillies, 1 teaspoon hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- After it starts boiling turn off the heat and use in like Chicken Chimichangas Recipe. Enjoy!
If you make M, please tag my name @munchkintimeblog and hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!