20-minute Easy Chicken Fajita Recipe with Fajita Seasoning – INCREDIBLY delicious and CRAZY Easy Chicken Fajita Wraps made in just under 20 minutes. This chicken wraps recipe is a keeper!
When YOU make this Chicken Fajita Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
How to Make Fajita Seasoning:
If you don’t have fajita seasoning on hand, you can totally make a homemade version of fajita seasoning.
- chili powder – 2 teaspoons
- paprika – 1 teaspoon
- sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- sugar – 1 teaspoon
- ground cumin – 1/2 teaspoon
- onion powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- cayenne pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
Now, combine all ingredients in a small jar with a lid and voila! You got yourself a yummy tasting fajita seasoning.
How to Make Chicken Fajita Marinate:
How to Make Chicken Fajitas:
More Easy Chicken Recipes:
Easy Chicken Fajita Recipe with Fajita Seasoning
How to Make Chicken Fajita Marinate
- In a small mixing bowl combine 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lime juice, 2 teaspoons of fajita seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Give it a very good mix.
How to Make Chicken Fajitas
- Now, coat each side of chicken tenders with fajita seasoning marinate. Next, using a nonstick skillet or cast iron preheat 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, add chicken tenders and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side over medium-high heat or until chicken is no longer pink. Transfer to a cutting board. Once cooled, cut into bite size pieces.
- Wipe the skillet with paper towel (or wash it!), then add 1 tortilla for 30 seconds flip on the other side and add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, once cheese melts transfer to a plate and add spring mix leaves, 1/4 of chicken pieces and salsa over the top.
Q. Do YOU like this Easy Chicken Fajita Recipe with Fajita Seasoning?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Happy cooking, babe!