Potato Quesadilla Recipe is brought to you by Idaho® Potatoes. Thank you!
Super Delicious Mashed Potato Quesadillas with Ham and Cheese, a quick school lunch recipe. This Cheese Quesadilla is super crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside with all of that cheese and homemade mashed potatoes.
When YOU make this Quesadilla Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
Feel free to add chopped spinach to these quesadillas, or cooked bacon instead of ham, they taste really good with spinach & bacon too.
If desired, serve potato quesadillas with mild salsa or sour cream.
How to Make Potato Quesadilla
Next, divide 1 cup of ham over two tortillas with mashed potatoes.
Sprinkle finely chopped parsley over the top. Serve warm as is or with your favorite kind of salsa. Enjoy!
More Easy Potato Cheese Quesadilla Recipes:
Potato Quesadilla Recipe with Ham and Cheese
- 4 tortillas
- 2 cups Mashed Idaho® Potatoes leftovers or freshly made
- 1 cup ham cubed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon parsley finely chopped
- First, using a spatula divide & spread 2 cup of mashed Idaho® Potatoes over 2 tortillas. Next, divide 1 cup of ham over two tortillas with mashed potatoes.
- Finally, divide 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese over two tortillas with ham. Cover with 2 tortillas and cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes on medium heat (if using freshly made mashed potatoes or 5-7 minutes on low heat (if using leftover mashed potatoes that are cold), or until cheese melts and mashed potatoes are heated thru. Cut quesadilla into 4 pieces, using pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle finely chopped parsley over the top. Serve warm as is or with your favorite kind of salsa. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Easy MASHED Potato Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!