Easy 1-Hour Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – made of fluffy dough, cinnamon sugar, and delicious easy to make icing. Enjoy this quick & easy cinnamon rolls recipe with a hot cup of coffee!
Before I start writing, I would like to say Huge Thank You to Fred Meyer Store for sponsoring this Easy 1 Hour Cinnamon Rolls Recipe!!!
Thank you for all of the ingredients!!!
Now lets continue, one cold day someone was craving homemade cinnamon rolls, but didn’t wanted to wait the long process of making those delicious rolls.
Until this easy cinnamon rolls recipe was CREATED.
Made of simple ingredients like flour, sugar and salt, butter, egg and of coarse dry active yeast.
Just under 1 hour, the dough rises enough to make fluffy cinnamon rolls.
Don’t forget delicious icing that goes on top.
Made of just 2 ingredients powdered sugar and milk.
Spread the icing on top and wolaa you just made yourself homemade cinnamon goodness.
I hope you will like this recipe, make sure to let us know in the comments below, if you liked this video and leave a feedback!
Easy 1-Hour Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Place butter and milk in microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for one minute. Give it a stir. Microwave for 20 more seconds. Give it another stir. Do this until butter melts all the way and the milk is warm. If the milk gets too hot wait few minutes until it turns to warm temperature. Add yeast, stir, set aside.
- In the second mixing bowl combine 3 cups of flour (don't use all of the flour), sugar and salt. Give it a stir.
- Put flour mixture, egg and milk mixture to a stand mixer's bowl. Attach dough hook attachment in the bowl of a stand mixer. Turn the mixer on medium-low speed and beat until combined. If the dough sticks to the mixing bowl, add 1/4 cup flour until it forms a ball and pulls away from the bowl. Now beat for 5 more minutes. Take the dough hook out and cover the bowl with a plastic food wrap and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- While dough is resting, in a small mixing bowl combine sugars and cinnamon. Mix until combine.
- After dough done resting place it on a floured surface and roll into 14 x 9 inches rectangle. Use a butter knife to spread the softened butter over the dough. Now sprinkle cinnamon mixture evenly over entire dough.
- Roll 14-inch edge into a roll. If you want you can cut off the edges, using dental floss, to make cinnamon rolls to look the same. Now using dental floss or a sharp knife cut the cinnamon roll into 10-12 rolls.
- Place rolls into a greased baking sheet or pan. Cover it and let it rise in the warm place for 25 minutes. While rolls are rising preheat the oven to 350F.
- Lets make cinnamon roll icing.
Mix powdered sugar and milk until combined. If the icing is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of milk to rich that perfect icing texture. If the icing is to thin, add 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- Uncover cinnamon rolls and bake them for 15-20 minutes, or until the rolls turn golden color and the toothpick comes out clean when inserted inside of the dough. Cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle the icing and serve with a hot cup of coffee. Enjoy!
Do YOU like this Cinnamon Rolls Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!