Can I just say that this is the Best Strawberry Pie Recipe you will ever make!
I just love this pie so much that I double this recipe every time I make it with my girl.
It’s fluffy like a cloud, moist and so delicious!
Now grab everything you need and extra little hands and go make this strawberry pie recipe!
Preheat oven to 350F.
Lets begin by washing our strawberries.
Let those little hands practice cutting strawberries.
I am sure they will love it!
Best Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 2/3 cups butter room tempurature
- 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 7 oz strawberries about 1 cup
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- In mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar and butter. Add flour, vanilla extract and baking soda. Mix with mixer.
- Pour the batter into greased baking form. Add sliced strawberries on top. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- While strawberry pie is baking lets prepare a sauce. In a blender, mix egg, sugar and milk. Then pour it over the top of the pie and place it in the oven for 25 more minutes. Let it cool! Cut a slice and enjoy this moist and scrumptious Strawberry Pie!
Q. Did you like this Strawberry Pie Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
——–>Also Subscribe to Munchkin Time on the bottom of this post for Yummy Recipe updates!——–>
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a blessing day!