Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Bars Recipe – a super Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Bars Recipe with delicious custard filling made out of fresh strawberries and rhubarb. A must try strawberry rhubarb recipe.
When YOU make these Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Bars please take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & hashtag #munchkintimeblog . I would love to see YOUR creation & feature it here under this recipe!
How to Make Pie Crust:
Using hand push down the crust mixture into greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until it turns light golden color.
How to Make Strawberry Rhubarb Filling:
Whisk until everything is combined.
How to Make Strawberry Rhubarb Custard Pie:
Let cool until completely cooled off. Cut into squares & garnish with mint leaves (100% optional!). Enjoy!
Check Out these Easy Dessert Recipes:
Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Best Chocolate Protein Shake Recipe
Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak” Recipe
Strawberry Mousse in Chocolate Cups
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Bars Recipe
Ingredients for Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
For Strawberry Rhubarb Filling
- 2 cups rhubarb sliced
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 1 1/4 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon for sprinkle, reduce sugar if you like it less sweet
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
How to Make Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9 by 13 baking dish with butter or oil, set aside.
- Using food processor, combine 1 1/2 cup of flour, 3/4 cup of butter and 1/4 cup of sugar. Pulse on low until mixture is coarse crumbs.
- Using hand push down the crust mixture into greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until it turns light golden color.
How to Make Strawberry Rhubarb Filling
- While crust is baking lets make strawberry rhubarb filling. In a mixing bowl combine 3 eggs, 1 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of flour and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. Whisk until everything is combined.
- Into the same bowl add 2 cups of sliced rhubarb. Stir gently until combined.
- After crust is done baking, pour rhubarb pie filling over the crust, spread evenly using spatula. Next, sprinkle 2 cups of sliced strawberries over the top. Also, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over the strawberries.
- Let cool until completely cooled off. Cut into squares & garnish with mint leaves (100% optional!). Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Bars?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from YOU!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day