This Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak” Recipe is beyond delicious. It is made of multi chocolate layers and delicate white cream. The Best Spartak Cake Recipe!
The texture of this Ukrainian Spartak Cake is so soft and light, it will melt in your mouth in every bite. Love making this Chocolate Cake for special family gathering like birthday parties, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or in this case I made it for 4th of July.
- Make sure butter and cream cheese are room temperature when making this cake or whipping up cake frosting.
- Store chocolate cake in airtight container, inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Make this cake ahead by baking the cake layers one day ahead and frosting it later.
- After you assemble the cake with cake frosting and cake garnish, let the cake sit 2 hours – best overnight, before serving.
Must try Recipes:
Super Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Wings
Baked Chicken Pasta in Buttery White Sauce
Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
How to make Ukrainian Spartak Cake:
Wisk with a mixer sugar with egg.
Add butter.Wist it again.
Add warm milk and baking soda (before adding baking soda, mix it with a splash of white vinegar, it will kill the taste of baking soda in the cake).
Mix it with a mixer.
Add cacao and give it a mix.
Lastly add flour and mix it with a mixer.
Cover with a lid and place it in the fridge for 30min – 1 hour.
I like to prepare my parchment paper sheets ahead, so cut parchment paper sheets into desired shape rectangles.
Divide dough into 7-9 balls.
Roll them out one at a time into a circle.
Using a round subject cut a circle using butter knife.
Love having my daughter next to me. She is making her little “Spartak” all by herself.
Now lets continue, place your rolled out dough in the oven and bake for 2-5 min or until they are ready.
There, now lets make White Cake Frosting.
Combine butter, whipping cream (beat 1/2 cup whipped heavy whipping cream), condensed milk, and cream cheese.
Whisk it with a mixer until all of the ingredients combine.
It is time to put cream frosting on our cake. One of my daughter’s favorite things to do.I tried something different, after frosting the cake I topped it with melted chocolate.
Ani decorated her little “Spartak” with hazelnuts. I am so proud of her.Her Ukrainian Spartak Cake looks amazing for 3 year old. Don’t you think?
Cake Spartak Recipe
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 7 tablespoons milk warm
- 1 teaspoon baking soda mix with a little splash of white vinegar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons cacao unsweetened
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 8 oz cool whip or 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (whisked until stiff peak 2-3 minutes)
How to make Chocolate Cake "Spartak"
- Using a mixer combine sugar with egg and whisk until combined.
- Whisk in butter & baking soda. After add cacao and flour. Beat until everything is combined. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for about 30 min - 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. I like to prepare my parchment paper sheets ahead, so cut parchment paper sheets into desired shape rectangles.
- Divide dough into 7-9 balls. Roll them out one at a time into a circle. Using a round subject cut a circle using butter knife.
- Now lets continue, place your rolled out dough in the oven and bake for 2-5 min or until they are ready. When you are done baking all of the cake layers let them cook. After spread cake frosting over each layer.
How to make Cake Frosting:
- Combine butter, whipping cream, condensed milk, and cream cheese inside the mixing bowl.
- Wisk all of the ingredients until everything is combined. Spread each cake layer with cake frosting. Decorate with melted chocolate and hazelnuts.
Do you like Chocolate Cakes?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
You can decorate it with anything you have on hand, like chocolate, nuts, or simply as taking baked dough left overs and breaking them into small pieces to cover the whole cake.
Now cut a slice and enjoy a delicate goodness.
—–> Feel Free to Subscribe to Munchkin Time on your right for Yummy Recipe Updates!!!—–>
Make this cake for your next family gathering, I guarantee you they will be impressed.
Quote Of The Day
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness. – Gal 5:22
This cake recipe was updated in December, 2019.
I would love to make this beautiful cake but have a few questions:
Is Kacao chocolate cocoa?
Is the condensed milk sweetened condensed milk?
How much vinegar do you mix with the soda?
Is the pack of cream cheese 4 or 8 oz?
The cake looks amazing. I am looking forward to making it.
Looking forward to your answers and thanks for the recipe.
You will love this cake recipe, here are the answers to your questions:
Yes, chocolate unsweetened cocoa, like Hershey brand.
Yes, it is a sweetened condensed milk.
Add just a splash about 1-2 teaspoons.
8oz. cream cheese pack.
Please let me know if you have any questions and if these answers helped you!
Pingback: Friday's Fantastic Finds - Inspiration For Moms
Pingback: The Happy Now Blog Link Up #91
Hello, what size springform pan you use with this cake?
I believe it was 9in spring form pan.
This looks absolutely amazing! Pinned and tweeted. You always bring the most amazing creations to our party. Thank you! I hope to see you again, this Monday at 7 pm. It wouldn’t be a party without you! Lou Lou Girls
Pingback: The Creative Exchange Linky Party - Summer Scraps
This looks amazing! And is much easier than I thought it would be. And it opens up a world of possibilities…pumpkin cake with cinnamon cream. Red velvet cake with white chocolate cream….You know, I think those are going to be appearing on my website soon…after I develop recipes for them. Let the inventing commence!
p.s. Planning on going to check out your Pinterest page right now!
p.p.s. Found you via Lou Lou Girls “Fabulous Party.”
Thank you so much Jennie you are amazing!
OMG!!! The cake looks stunning! I’m sure if a little girl can make it so well, there is some hope for me. I’m salivating right now!! Will give you a ping when I try it out. Cheers!
THank you so much for sweet comment, I am sure you will love this recipe!
Just stopping by to let you know that your chocolate cake will be featured tonight at our party! Happy dance time! Thanks for sharing it with us! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
This looks so amazing! I can’t wait to try it. Pinned and tweeted! Thanks for being a part of our party. I hope to see you, Monday at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls
Yum. This sounds delicious and looks much simpler than I imagined. Your daughter’s looks great! If she can make one then I should be able to too 🙂
Pingback: The Creative Exchange Link Party - Liz on Call
Pingback: The Creative Exchange Link Party #49 - The Happy Scraps
Love your blog title! I’m pinning this for future use! This cake looks so delicious!
We appreciate you sharing with us on VMG206 Brag About It! Hope to see you again next week!
Thank you so much Laurie!
What a gorgeous cake! I love that your daughter made her own. I bake with my girls all the time, too. I’m visiting from Inspiration Monday Party.
Pingback: Link Party Palooza Favorite Finds - Today's Creative Blog
I’m totally in love with this! Pinned and tweeted. We appreciate you being a part of our party, and I hope to see you on tonight at 7 pm. We love partying with you!
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
Thank you Lou Lou Girls!
Pingback: Best of the Weekend #71 - Lady Behind the Curtain
Thank you Lady Behind The Curtain for featuring my Delicate Chocolate Cake I am so happy and so honored!
Wow – this looks so good! Thanks for sharing with us at Best of the Weekend – I’ll be featuring this on my blog Friday night!
Wow thank you! I am so honored!
Pingback: Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak” | MBSIB: The Man With The Golden Tongs
What a beautiful cake. It looks delicious; Something I will love trying. Love your blog and your ideas.
Thank you so much Pam! Your sweet comment put a huge smile on my face!
it’s a beautiful cake!