Links to Amazon from this site are affiliate links. This means the author make a small percentage when you click & shop. Your cost is the same. We only recommend things we love & use.
This Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak” Recipe is beyond delicious. It is made of multi chocolate layers and delicate white cream. The Best Spartak Cake Recipe!
The texture of this Ukrainian Spartak Cake is so soft and light, it will melt in your mouth in every bite. Love making this Chocolate Cake for special family gathering like birthday parties, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or in this case I made it for 4th of July.
- Make sure butter and cream cheese are room temperature when making this cake or whipping up cake frosting.
- Store chocolate cake in airtight container, inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Make this cake ahead by baking the cake layers one day ahead and frosting it later.
- After you assemble the cake with cake frosting and cake garnish, let the cake sit 2 hours – best overnight, before serving.
Must try Recipes:
How to make Ukrainian Spartak Cake:
Wisk with a mixer sugar with egg.
Add butter.Wist it again.
Add warm milk and baking soda (before adding baking soda, mix it with a splash of white vinegar, it will kill the taste of baking soda in the cake).
Mix it with a mixer.
Add cacao and give it a mix.
Lastly add flour and mix it with a mixer.
Cover with a lid and place it in the fridge for 30min – 1 hour.
I like to prepare my parchment paper sheets ahead, so cut parchment paper sheets into desired shape rectangles.
Divide dough into 7-9 balls.
Roll them out one at a time into a circle.
Using a round subject cut a circle using butter knife.
Now lets continue, place your rolled out dough in the oven and bake for 2-5 min or until they are ready.
There, now lets make White Cake Frosting.
Combine butter, whipping cream, condensed milk, and cream cheese.
Whisk it with a mixer until all of the ingredients combine.
It is time to put cream frosting on our cake. One of my daughter’s favorite things to do.I tried something different, after frosting the cake I topped it with melted chocolate.
Ani decorated her little “Spartak” with hazelnuts. I am so proud of her.Her “Spartak” cake looks amazing for 3 year old. Don’t you think?
Cake Spartak Recipe
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 7 tablespoons milk warm
- 1 teaspoon baking soda mix with a little splash of white vinegar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons cacao unsweetened
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 8 oz cool whip
How to make Chocolate Cake "Spartak"
- Using a mixer combine sugar with egg and whisk until combined.
- Whisk in butter & baking soda. After add cacao and flour. Beat until everything is combined. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for about 30 min - 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. I like to prepare my parchment paper sheets ahead, so cut parchment paper sheets into desired shape rectangles.
- Divide dough into 7-9 balls. Roll them out one at a time into a circle. Using a round subject cut a circle using butter knife.
- Now lets continue, place your rolled out dough in the oven and bake for 2-5 min or until they are ready. When you are done baking all of the cake layers let them cook. After spread cake frosting over each layer.
How to make Cake Frosting:
- Combine butter, whipping cream, condensed milk, and cream cheese inside the mixing bowl.
- Wisk all of the ingredients until everything is combined. Spread each cake layer with cake frosting. Decorate with melted chocolate and hazelnuts.
You can decorate it with anything you have on hand, like chocolate, nuts, or simply as taking baked dough left overs and breaking them into small pieces to cover the whole cake. Now cut a slice and enjoy a delicate goodness.
—–> Feel Free to Subscribe to Munchkin Time on your right for Yummy Recipe Updates!!!—–>
Make this cake for your next family gathering, I guarantee you they will be impressed.
Quote Of The Day
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,