This pasta dish is beyond delicious!
The creamy texture is full of yummy Cajun and Parmesan flavor with a hint of sun dried tomatoes that gives creamy chicken a nice kick.
This creamy chicken pasta is by far my favorite pasta recipe and only takes around 20 minutes to make it at home.
See YOU there!!!
If you make Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
How to Make Creamy Chicken Pasta?
Season sliced chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
In a big skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Place chicken over melted butter, cook chicken until tender texture, about 5-7 minutes, flipping on the other side once.
Reduce heat then add heavy whipping cream, salt, garlic powder, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, black pepper. Heat it through until gentle boil.
Add cooked pasta.
Stir in pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and green onion. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Creamy Pasta Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
The Best Creamy Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into thin strips
- 6 ounces linguine cooked
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- green onion chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package.
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning.
- Into a big skillet over medium heat add butter. After butter melts add chicken, sauté chicken until chicken is tender about 5-7 minutes, flipping on the other side once.
- Reduce heat then add heavy whipping cream, salt, garlic powder, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, black pepper. Heat it through until gentle boil.
- Stir in pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and green onion.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!