I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Do you mind if I make your day even more sweeter, by showing you how to make this delicate and lips-smacking Naked Carrot Cake?!?
This Carrot Cake Recipe is made of buttermilk, two cups of grated carrots, walnuts, cinnamon and other yummy stuff.
I hope you will enjoy step by step tutorial on how to make this delicate Cake.
Now scroll down to see how to make this gorgeousness.
Toss in cream cheese, whisk on high speed for about 5 minutes (scrap down the bowl few times), whisk until frosting has a smooth texture.
Don’t miss another yummy recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
–Did you like Naked Carrot Cake Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Naked Carrot Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 16 oz cream cheese room temp
- 113 g butter room temp
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease three 9 inches by 2.5 inches cake pans. line them with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and set aside.
- In a stand mixer on a medium/high speed, whisk eggs, oil, sugar, buttermilk and vanilla extract. Add flour, whisk on low speed until combined. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into 3 cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean, when inserted in center of the cake. Let cake layers cool on a cooling rack, remove the parchment paper.
- To make frosting: In a stand mixer, on a medium speed whisk butter and powdered sugar, until combined. Scrap down the bowl few times with spatula. Toss in cream cheese, whisk on high speed for about 5 minutes (scrap down the bowl few times), whisk until frosting has a smooth texture.
- Place one cake layer on a cake stand, spread the frosting, add another layer. Smooth the sides and the top with a butter knife. Garnish with baby breath flowers. Enjoy!
Huge Thank You goes to Fred Meyer Stores for sponsoring this recipe!
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!