Easy Honey Cake Recipe “Medovik”
Delicious and SUPER EASY Honey Cake recipe called “Medovik”
I love when my 4 year old daughter tells me “Mama lets make a cake.”
Love how we both like baking together.
Today we decided to make Russian Honey Cake. It is super delicious.
Made of sweet honey layers and light sour cream frosting. Topped with melted chocolate, hazelnuts and caramel.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Russian Honey Cake from Scratch:
Combine with a mixer butter and sugar.
Spread cream over each layer garnish with melted chocolate or you can save one layer to mash into little pieces and sprinkle it on top of the cake. Place in the fridge for 12-24 hours for the best results. Cut a slice and enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Easy Honey Cake Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Easy Honey Cake Recipe "Medovik"
- Combine with a mixer butter and sugar.
- Add honey.
- Add eggs.
- Dissolve baking soda with vinegar then add it to the batter.
- Mix in flour (dough should not stick to the hands).
- Place in the fridge for 15-30 minutes. Divide dough into 7-9 balls. Then roll out dough on parchment paper.
- Bake at 375F for 3-4 minutes or until it's golden color.
- To make cream beat sour cream, sugar and vanilla for 5 minutes.
- Spread cream over each layer garnish with melted chocolate or you can save one layer to mash into little pieces and sprinkle it on top of the cake. Place in the fridge for 12-24 hours for the best results. Cut a slice and enjoy!
If YOU make this Russian Honey Cake , PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Check out this AMAZINGLY Yummy Cake ——> Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak”
What is your favorite cake?
Quote of the Day
A man’s real belief is that which he lives by. What a man believes is the thing he does, not the thing he thinks.