Have you ever tried Russian Apple Sharlotka Cake Recipe? A fluffy and super easy to make Apple Cake Recipe, made of sponge cake and fresh apples. Tastes incredibly delicious with a hot cup of coffee or tea!
So, have YOU ever tried Sharlotka Apple Cake? I would love to hear from you in the comments below.
One of the most easiest Sharlotka Cake Recipes. All you need, are few ingredients like fresh apples, flour, sugar and eggs. Mix it all together, pour it in the baking pan, and let the oven do the rest of the work.
Make this Apple Cake Recipe this fall, not only your house going to smell amazing, but you will enjoy a sweet with perfect amount of tartness Russian Apple Cake, with a cup of hot tea. Wait!!! Do you like tea or coffee?
Want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on social media, where she shares Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
What YOU will need to make Sharlotka Cake:
- 4-5 apples, about 2 lb
- 8 organic eggs
- 2 cups organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- butter or oil, for greasing the pan
- powdered sugar, for dusting the cake
To make Classic Russian Apple Cake Sharlotka, get all of your ingredients ready and measured.
Start by peeling 2 lb of apples and slicing them into slices. I love using apple slicer for this, one of my favorite kitchen gadgets.
Got this apple slicer at the thrift store for 50 cents, we use it almost every day. Would highly recommend getting one for slicing fresh apples.
How to make Apple Cake from Scratch:
Bake for 1 – 1 1/2 hour or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the Sharlotka cake.
Finally, let it cook in the cooking pan, then carefully remove it from the cooking pan and dust it with powdered sugar. Cut a slice and enjoy with a cup of hot tea.
Do YOU like this Sharlotka Cake Recipe?
Please let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear your review.
5 More Delicious Dessert Recipes to Try
Russian Apple Sharlotka Cake - Super Easy Apple Cake Recipe
- First, grease 9 inch. baking pan with butter and line it with parchment papper. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Now, lets make apple cake batter, in a mixing bowl combine 8 eggs an 2 cups of sugar. Using hand or stand mixer, whisk on high for about 10 minutes or until double in size and the batter is light color.
- Whisk in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 2 cups of flour.
- In a baking pan, lay out apple slices to cover the bottom of the pan. Then, pour in 1/3 of the batter to cover the apples. Lay out another layer of apple slices following by batter, repeat one more time. Total of 3 apple layers.
- Bake for 1 - 1 1/2 hour or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the Sharlotka cake. Let it cook in the cooking pan, then carefully remove it from the cooking pan and dust it with powdered sugar. Cut a slice and enjoy with a cup of hot tea.
When YOU make Apple Sharlotka Recipe, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day