Apple Roses Recipe – this is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Albertsons. All opinions are 100% mine.
Cinnamon Roll Apple Roses Recipe – baked apple roses that taste like cinnamon rolls. It’s like taking apple roses and cinnamon buns and putting them into one incredibly delicious apple recipe.
When YOU make this Apple Roses Recipe, take a picture & tag your Food Creation on Instagram using @MunchkinTimeBlog @Albertsons & hashtag #eatlifeup & #munchkintimeblog, we would love to see your creation!
Celebrate Harvest with delicious and fresh grab ‘n go treats by shopping at Albertsons. However you are planning on celebrating Harvest this year, let Albertsons do the work for you. From their made in-store deli trays, guacamole and salsa, to their candy and their freshly baked Harvest-themed treats, Albertsons has you covered.
I shopped at Albertsons in my local area, but you can also find quality grab ‘n go deli, produce, candy and bakery offerings perfect for Harvest at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, Tom Thumb and Vons.
- The deli department at Albertsons makes deli trays with high-quality, fresh ingredients that are convenient and delicious.
- Albertsons stores have freshly-baked Harvest treats in the bakery that will satisfy any sweettooth.
- Albertsons stores have fresh made in-store guacamole and salsa.
- Albertsons has you covered for all of your Halloween candy needs this year.
Find the highest quality deli, produce, candy and bakery offerings for Harvest available in Boise area exclusively at Albertsons Market Street stores.
Albertsons also offers Grocery Delivery and DriveUp & Go™ for convenient ways to shop!
How to Make Baked Apple Roses
Sprinkle cinnamon over the slices and fold the bottom half of the dough over the apple slices.
How to Bake Apple Roses
Place each apple rose in a muffin pan over a square parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes or until dough is browned.
Sprinkle powered sugar over the top. Enjoy while it’s warm with coffee or a scoop of ice cream.
Check Out These Easy Fall Recipes
Cinnamon Roll Apple Roses Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400F and cut 6 square-shape parchment papers to line muffin pan.
- First, cut apples in half then thinly slice them into slices. Place apple slices on a big plate and microwave them for 1-2 minutes, or until slices have softened a bit.
- In a small mixing bowl combine 1/4 cup softened butter, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon. Mix it well with a spoon or hands.
- Next, cut puff pastry into 3 pieces, each piece will make one rose. Add about 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar mixture and evenly spread it using spatula.
- After, add apple slices along long edge of dough, about 1/4 inch beyond edge of dough, overlapping apple slices. Sprinkle cinnamon over the slices and fold the bottom half of the dough over the apple slices. Carefully and NOT too tightly, starting from one end of the dough, roll to form rose shape dessert.
- Repeat step 4-5 with the rest of the dough and apple slices. You will get total of 6 apple roses.
- Place each apple rose in a muffin pan over a square parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes or until dough is browned. Let cool. Sprinkle powered sugar over the top. Enjoy while it's warm with coffee or a scoop of ice cream.
Q. Do YOU like this Apple Roses Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!