The BEST way to cook New York Strip Steak is on the grill. Here is OUR favorite & a GO-TO New York Steak Recipe when having friends or family over. This steak is OUT OF THIS WORLD juicy with INCREDIBLE flavor. You and your guest will be amazed of this FAIL-PROOF steak recipe.
When YOU make this New York Steak Recipe, take a picture & tag your Food Creation on Instagram using @MunchkinTimeBlog @Albertsons & hashtag #eatlifeup & #munchkintimeblog, we would love to see your creation!
Fire up the grill this summer and elevate your next meal by shopping at Albertsons Market Street. Find the highest quality steaks, ground beef, pork ribs, chicken, fruits and vegetables available in Boise area exclusively at Albertsons stores.
Albertsons stores have high-quality, fresh meats that will elevate your next BBQ. Also, Albertsons stores have an abundant amount of fresh produce that will be the perfect complement to any BBQ.
I shop at Albertsons in my local area, but you can also find quality grilling and produce items at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, and Tom Thumb.
How to Grill New York Strip Steak
To prepare New York Strip Steaks for grilling, season with 1-2 tablespoons of McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.
How to Marinate Steak
Let steak marinate in room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
How to Prep Asparagus for Cooking
…salt and pepper to taste.
Zip and mix well, let marinate until ready for grilling.
New York Steak Grill Time
How to Grill Asparagus
Grill asparagus over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or to desired tenderness, turning on the other side once.
Garnish New York Strip Steaks with parsley and serve with grilled asparagus & mashed potatoes cooked in Instant Pot. Enjoy!
More Easy Dinner Recipes:
New York Strip Steak Recipe with Asparagus
- 4 8 oz. New York Steaks
- 1-2 tablespoons McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning or to taste
- 1 lb asparagus trimmed
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- parsley finely chopped, for garnish
How to Grill New York StripSteak
- To prepare New York Strip Steaks for grilling, season with 1-2 tablespoons of McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning, let steak marinate in room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
New York Steak grilling time
- Grease and preheat grill to high heat. Grill steak for 3-5 minutes, flip on the other side and grill for another 3-5 minutes for medium-rare.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium or 8 to 10 minutes on each side for medium-well.
- Remove steak from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes under a foil paper.
How to Prep Asparagus for Cooking
- First, wash asparagus in a cold water, and snap off the woody ends by bending it with fingers. It usually snaps easily at the bottom where the woody part begins.
- Next, using a zip bag add 1 lb of asparagus, 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, salt and pepper to taste. Zip and mix well, let marinate until ready for grilling.
- Grill asparagus over high heat for 5-10 minutes, or to desired tenderness, turning on the other side once.
- Garnish New York Strip Steaks with parsley and serve with grilled asparagus & mashed potatoes cooked in Instant Pot. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Easy New York Strip Steak Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!