Links to Amazon from this site are affiliate links. This means the author make a small percentage when you click & shop. Your cost is the same. We only recommend things we love & use.
Crunchy Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers is by far the Best Jalapeno Poppers Recipe on the Internet.
Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers
These Baked Jalapeño Poppers recipe is crowd’s Favorite Thanksgiving Appetizer that you can make ahead.
All you have to do is prepare all ingredients, stuff jalapeño peppers and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them, and VOALA!
Inspired by Famous Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers on Pinterest but instead of wrapping bacon around, I like it more when it is mixed with cheese. Plus it bakes 10 minutes faster this way.
Top your poppers with your favorite crushed chips and enjoy!
Want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on social media, where she shares Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to make Jalapeño Poppers?
Preheat the oven to 425F. Using a skillet, add bacon and cook on medium/high heat until crispy brown color, about 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel or napkin.
Q. Do YOU like this Jalapeño Poppers Recipe?
Please let me know in the comments below I would love to hear from you!
A Must Try Holiday Recipes:
Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- 1 lb jalapeno peppers, about 10 jalapenos sliced in half and seeds removed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 8 oz cream cheese package room temperature
- 6 slices bacon sliced
- 3 tablespoons your favorite chips crushed
- greens like cilantro, chives or parsley for garnish, 100% optional
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Using a skillet, add bacon and cook on medium/high heat until crispy brown color, about 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel or napkin.
- In a mixing bowl combine 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cream cheese and bacon pieces. Mix until everything is combined.
- Stuff jalapeno peppers with the cheese mixture, place on a baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts and top turns pretty golden color. Garnish with crushed chips and finely chopped parsley. Serve right of way with ranch or on its own. Enjoy!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!