Links to Amazon from this site are affiliate links. This means the author make a small percentage when you click & shop. Your cost is the same. We only recommend things we love & use.
Do you like serving a meat and cheese board for your guests? This holiday season, surprise your quests with Christmas Tree Cheese Platter.
The cheese and cracker platter automatically creates a festive vibe and serves as a beautiful Christmas appetizer.
Christmas Tree Cheese Platter
You can serve Christmas cheese and salami platter right after guests arrive so they can munch on something yummy while you set the table, or finish your cooking.
Super festive cheese platter in the shape of a Christmas tree!
See YOU there!!!
How to make Cheese Platter:
Lets start at the base of the cheese board, by placing sliced cucumbers first.
Then add smoked gouda cheese, followed by salami and grapes.
Now continue adding more layers, add havarti cheese, again follow by salami and grapes.
Finish the Christmas tree with crackers on top, salami star, and pretzels on the bottom of the platter. Garnish with rosemary.
If you make Christmas Tree Cheese board PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Christmas Tree Meat and Cheese Board Recipe
- 1 cup Italian salami
- 1 cup cucumber sliced
- 1 cup crackers of your choice
- 1/2 cup havarti cheese cubed
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese cubed
- 2 cups green grapes
- rosemary for garnish
- pretzels for garnish
How to make Christmas Tree Cheese Platter:
- Lets start at the base of the Christmas tree cheese platter, by placing sliced cucumbers first.
- Then add 1 cup of smoked gouda cheese, followed by salami and a layer of grapes.
- Now continue adding more layers, add 1/2 cup havarti cheese, follow by salami and grapes.
- Finish the Christmas tree cheese board with crackers on top with a salami star, and pretzels on the bottom of the Christmas cheese platter.
- Garnish with rosemary, now your Christmas tree cheese board is complete. Enjoy!
Q. Do you like this Platter Recipe?
Please let me know in the comments below I would love to hear from you!
Must try Dinner Recipe:
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a happy day!