Christmas Tree Cheese Platter
Do you like serving a meat and cheese board for your guests? This holiday season, surprise your quests with Christmas Tree Cheese Platter.
The cheese and cracker Christmas tree platter automatically creates a festive vibe and serves as a beautiful Christmas appetizer.
You can serve Christmas cheese and salami platter right after guests arrive so they can munch on something yummy while you set the table, or finish your cooking.
Super festive cheese platter in the shape of a Christmas tree!
Now scroll down to get Cheese Board Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to make Cheese Platter:
Lets start at the base of the Christmas tree cheese platter, by placing sliced cucumbers first.
Then add smoked gouda cheese, followed by salami and grapes.
Now continue adding more layers, add havarti cheese, again follow by salami and grapes.
Finish the Christmas tree cheese board with crackers on top, salami star, and pretzels on the bottom of the Christmas cheese platter. Garnish with rosemary.
Now your Christmas tree cheese board is complete. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Italian salami
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup crackers of your choice
- ½ cup havarti cheese, cubed
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese, cubed
- 2 cups green grapes
- rosemary for garnish
- pretzels for garnish
- Lets start at the base of the Christmas tree cheese platter, by placing sliced cucumbers first.
- Then add 1 cup of smoked gouda cheese, followed by salami and a layer of grapes.
- Now continue adding more layers, add ½ cup havarti cheese, follow by salami and grapes.
- Finish the Christmas tree cheese board with crackers on top with a salami star, and pretzels on the bottom of the Christmas cheese platter.
- Garnish with rosemary, now your Christmas tree cheese board is complete. Enjoy!
Q. Do you like this Christmas Tree Cheese Platter Recipe?
Please let me know in the comments below I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a happy day!