How to Make a Cheese Platter in 5 Easy Steps is brought to you by Albertsons Market Street. THANK YOU!
Wanna learn How to Make a Cheese Platter in 5 Easy Ways?
Trust me it is super fun and easy to make.
Cheese board is a perfect appetizer for making and serving to your friends and family this Memorial Weekend.
When buying ingredients for a cheese board, I like to shop at Albertsons Market Street in Meridian, ID.
One of the reasons is because Albertsons Market Street is one-stop destinations for all my Memorial Day needs.
Whether it’s fresh in-store made sausage, delicious local items, huge selection of cheeses, grilling expertise from our in-store experts, or the final touch for your outdoor patio set – this store have everything you need to make your Memorial Day celebration special!
Get inspired and ignite your appetite to eat life up at Albertsons on Broadway and Albertsons Market Street where you will find culinary delights and experience new flavors through our ongoing events and seasonal promotions.
Albertsons Market Street is your resource for what’s fresh, new and at its best all year long!
It is the biggest Albertsons in USA & it is one of my FAVORITE stores.
Come take a look for yourself, it is located at 3499 E Fairview Ave, Meridian, ID 83642.
Now scroll down to see how to make Memorial Day Cheese Platter.
How to Make a Cheese Platter in 5 Easy Step
- Start by placing 3 different cheeses on the platter or board.
2. Now place your favorite meats on the platter next to cheeses.
3. Crackers, tortillas and breadsticks goes next.
4. Add fruits and olives through out the platter (Here is what I learned from my friend Lena who is a queen of cheese boards, place each fruit in one spot without scattering it thru the platter).
I remembered this GOLDEN RULE for creating the best looking cheese board after I created mine.
When the fruits are scattered thru the platter it looks messy and when fruits nicely put together in spots it has that clean look.
Hope this helps you create an outstanding cheese platter.
5. Garnish cheese platter with sliced strawberries (I learned this strawberry slicing method from the event I attended over at Albertsons Market Street).
Serve your cheese board after your guests arrive, so they can munch on something yummy while you are grilling away.
Sliced strawberries look so pretty on a cheese platter, do you agree?
Q. – Do YOU like this Cheese Platter Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- ½ lb Brie Triple Creme Cheese
- 0.2 oz Cypress Grove Humbolot Fog Grande Cheese
- 5 oz Organic Cheddar Cheese
- 3 oz Wild Caught Nova Salmon
- 3 oz Boar's Head Prosciutto
- 5.5 oz Creminelli Barolo Uncured Italian Salami
- Fruit of Your Choice, like blueberries, watermelon, grapes, strawberries, raspberries
- Crackers of Your Choice, like tortilla chips, thin breadsticks or rice thins
- Olives Salad
- First, place cheeses on a platter away from each other creating a triangle shape.
- Second, add meats. Place prosciutto, salami and smoked salmon next to 3 different cheeses.
- Third, add crackers, thins and chips to your board in different spots.
- Lastly, place fruits and olive salad in the left over spots.
- Garnish your cheese platter with mint leaves. Enjoy!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
This recipe post is sponsored by Albertsons Market Street. As always all opinions are 100% my own.