Last Minute Turkey Cheese Platter is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Albertsons. All opinions are 100% mine.
This fun last minute Thanksgiving food idea is a Crowd Pleaser. Cute, meat and cheese turkey platter with delicious meats like smoked salmon and prosciutto served with mini cheese toasts and cucumbers with grapes.
Celebrate the holidays by shopping at Albertsons. However you are planning to celebrate this Thanksgiving, they’ve got you covered. Find everything you need from turkeys and baked holiday treats to fresh side dishes for a delicious holiday spread.
Beat the crowds, find the best deals and get your Thanksgiving shopping done early. Shop online and relax knowing you’re all set for the big day. Want to spend minimal time in the kitchen this Thanksgiving and let Albertsons do the hard work for you?
Order your entire Thanksgiving meal ahead online at Order Ahead. All you have to do is order online, pick it up in-store, heat and enjoy!
Find the highest quality Thanksgiving essentials in Boise area exclusively at Albertsons stores.
Shopping for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Albertsons has everything you need to make a delicious meal this Thanksgiving from made in-store side dishes and bakery treats to all the ingredients you need to make a delicious meal from scratch
- The meat department at Albertsons has delicious Thanksgiving turkeys and roasts. Unsure of the cut you want? Ask your butcher for help! Place any custom order with your butcher ahead of time to ensure you have a stress-free, delicious Thanksgiving.
- The produce department at Albertsons has all the fresh in-season produce to make delicious holiday sides
- The bakery department at Albertsons has freshly baked breads, rolls and pies to complement your holiday meal.
- Save time and order your entire Thanksgiving meal ahead online at Order Ahead. Pick it up in-store, heat and enjoy!
- Beat the crowds, find the best deals and get your Thanksgiving shopping done early. Shop online and relax knowing you’re all set for the big day.
- If you decide to do your Thanksgiving shopping in-store this year, shop during business hours when the stores tend to be quieter. Get any essentials and items that can be stored early. You’ll also find the best deals and choices.
I shopped at Albertsons in my local area, but you can also find quality Thanksgiving essentials at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, Tom Thumb and Vons.
Albertsons also offers Grocery Delivery and DriveUp & Go™ for convenient ways to shop!
How to Make Turkey out of Fruit
How to Make Cheese and Meat Platter
Bring this yummy turkey fruit and cheese platter to your friends-giving or family gathering. Enjoy!
Check Out more Easy Thanksgiving Recipes
Turkey Cheese Platter
- 1 red pear cut in half
- 8 oz smoked salmon Echo Falls Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon from Albertsons
- 6 oz prosciutto Primo Taglio from Albertsons
- 3 small cucumbers sliced
- 4 oz mild cheddar cheese cut into small squares
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese cut into small squares
- 2.8 oz bite-size mini toasts Joan of Arc from Albertsons
- green grapes
- 2 cloves for eyes
- First, lets make our little pear turkey. Wash pear and cut it in half. Pick the best half of the pear and place it on the bottom of a platter or board.
- Next, using whole 2 cloves, add them to the top of the pear to make eyes. To make turkey's beak, use cheese and cut it into tiny triangle. For turkey's wattle use a little slice of meat like prosciutto, salmon or salami.
- After creating turkey for the cheese platter, now lets add our ingredients together. Feel free to get creative and arrange ingredients any way you like it.
- This meat and cheese turkey platter was arranged in this order: first pear turkey, next cucumber slices, salmon, mini toasts with pepper jack cheese. Then cucumber slices, prosciutto, red grapes and last but not least mini toasts with cheddar cheese.
- Bring this yummy turkey fruit and cheese platter to your friends-giving or family gathering. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Turkey Cheese and Meat Platter?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!