Drum roll please!
Super Easy Mini Pumpkin Scones Recipe.
These yummy babies were made 3 times last week just because they are that good!
Made of pumpkin puree, fall spices like cinnamon, clove, ground ginger and nutmeg, and smooth white glaze.
They are so good, in fact they almost taste like Starbucks Pumpkin Scones but hundred times better!
Husband and baby – approved!
Go Make & Enjoy these babies with a hot cup of coffee, and let us know if you liked it!
In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg.
While scones are baking lets prepare our glaze.
Mini Pumpkin Scones Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoons groung clove
- 1/2 teaspoon groung nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon groung ginger
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar for glaze
- 2 tablespoons milk start with 2 tblsp then add more if needed until smooth texture
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg. Add cubed butter. Using hands mash the butter into flour mixture until combine.
- In second bowl add pumpkin puree, egg, milk and vanilla extract. Give it a whisk until all ingredients combine. Add mixture to dry ingredients and mix it with a spoon until it forms a dough.
- Sprinkle some flour on the table and knead the dough 3 times until it comes together. Roll the dough into rectangle, 1 inch thick. Using pizza cutter, slice the dough vertically into 3 parts, then cut each part into small triangles, total around 24 scones.
- Place mini pumpkin scones onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean when inserted inside the pumpkin scone.
- While scones are baking lets prepare our glaze.
In a small bowl whisk confectioners sugar and milk until smooth.
- Cool pumpkin scones for 10 minutes. Using whisker drizzle glaze on each scone. Let the glaze turn hard before serving. Enjoy!
Did you liked Super Easy Mini Pumpkin Scones Recipe?
Thank you!Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Click HERE —-> Easy Recipes with Step by Step Instructions<—–What is your favorite Fall Dessert?
I would love to hear from you! Share your answer in the comments below what is your favorite Fall Dessert.
If you make Mini Pumpkin Scones Recipe PLEASE tag @munchkintimeblog and use a hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! 😀 Thank you!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day my friend!