…berry season is finally here!
Today my daughter and I would like to share our new family’s favorite dessert recipe.
Made of fresh strawberries, blueberries, cherries, delicious vanilla pudding cream, and softest angel food cake slices.
Perfect combination of everything yummy! Perfect for 4th of July celebration!
On this note Munchkin Time would like to wish you a Happy 4th of July!
Celebrate it with people you love!
- 24oz angel food cake (homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (super cold)
- 5.1oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2lb berries (we used strawberries, bluebarries and cherries for garnish)
- Whisk cold heavy whipping cream for about 3-4 minutes or until it becomes fluffy. Place in the fridge.
- In a big bowl mix milk with vanilla pudding until combined. Add condensed milk. Mix again. Carefully fold whipping cream.
- Slice angel food cake into small squares or rectangles and create a small layer of sliced cake in tall glass cups like we are using. We had two layers of angel cake in each glass.
- Add cream. Add sliced strawberries and blueberries. Repeat step 3 and 4.
- Garnish with any fruit of your choice. Grab a spoon and enjoy!
——–> Subscribe to Munchkin Time on your right for Yummy Recipe updates!——–>
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
God Bless America!!!