Did you know that eating Banana Oatmeal Cookies while breastfeeding might help you increase milk supply?
If you are a breastfeeding mommy, or someone who doesn’t like eating oatmeal but doesn’t mind trying a sweet oatmeal cookie, or if you have ripe bananas and you don’t want to eat them, you are going to like this super yummy and child-friendly recipe.
My whole family likes them even my picky 2 year old picky eater!
This Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe is super easy to make.
Made of ripe bananas and oatmeal.
Fluffy and chewy and it is kinda healthy right?
Now scroll down to see step by step recipe.
Place 1 tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 10 minutes, or until banana cookies turn golden color.Enjoy Banana and Oats Cookies with cold milk or hot cup of coffee.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar I use 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup oats
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large mixing bowl shift flour with baking soda, add salt and sugar, set aside.
- In a stand mixer's bowl mash bananas with potato masher, add softened butter and egg and whisk until everything is combined, about 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture and oats and mix until combined.
- Place 1 tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 10 minutes, or until banana cookies turn golden color.
- Enjoy these Banana and Oats Cookies with cold milk or hot cup of coffee.
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
Have a blessing day!