My whole family loves this Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe even my 2 year old picky eater! These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are super easy to make. Made of ripe bananas and oatmeal.
When YOU make this Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe please tag us @munchkintimeblog on Instagram, we would LOVE to see your creation!
Did you know that eating Banana Oatmeal Cookies while breastfeeding might help you increase milk supply?
If you are a breastfeeding mommy, or someone who doesn’t like eating oatmeal but doesn’t mind trying a sweet oatmeal cookie, or if you have ripe bananas and you don’t want to eat them, you are going to like this super yummy and child-friendly recipe.
Now scroll down to see step by step recipe.
How to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Lets begin by gathering all of the ingredients.
Place 1 tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 10 minutes, or until banana cookies turn golden color.Enjoy Banana and Oats Cookies with cold milk or hot cup of coffee.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large mixing bowl shift flour with baking soda, add salt and sugar, set aside.
- In a stand mixer's bowl mash bananas with potato masher, add softened butter and egg and whisk until everything is combined, about 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture and oats and mix until combined.
- Place 1 tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 10 minutes, or until banana cookies turn golden color.
- Enjoy these Banana and Oats Cookies with cold milk or hot cup of coffee.
Did you liked this Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
Have a blessing day!