Christmas Cheese Platter – cheese and cracker cheese platter with smoked salmon, green grapes, crunchy crackers, cheese and scrumptious prosciutto meat. Check out last year’s CHRISTMAS TREE CHEESE Platter!
Super beautiful Holiday Appetizer to celebrate Christmas or New Years Celebration.
Now scroll down to get Cheese Board Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
Munchkin Time on Instagram!
See YOU there!!!
How to make Cheese Platter?
Repeat until it looks like a beautiful Christmas Tree Cheese Platter. Using cheese cut out a star and add it to the top of the tree.
Finally garnish with dill or any fresh greens. Serve with sliced bread and little forks for salmon. Enjoy!
More Yummy Holiday Recipes:
Christmas Tree Cheese Platter
- Wooden Board
- 1 lb smoked salmon Costco has yummy options
- 1 package prosciutto meat
- 1 cucumber sliced
- green grapes
- cheese of your choice cubed
- sliced bread
- dill for garnish
- Start with sliced cucumber as a base of the Christmas Tree. Lay sliced cucuber in a straight row on a cutting board.
- Next add smoked salmon. Then add cheese of your choice. Follow by green grapes and prosciutto meat.
- Repeat until it looks like a beautiful Christmas Tree Cheese Platter. Using cheese cut out a star and add it to the top of the tree. Garnish with dill or any fresh greens. Serve with sliced bread and little forks for salmon. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Cheese Platter Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!