Whether with salty crackers, or by itself with just a group full of friends, these Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups are sure to please!
Refreshing, meaty, and filled with cream cheese, not one guest will be disappointed.
Talk about a compromise for the sushi and pizza lovers in your life!
Now scroll down to get Salami Cream Cheese Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
Munchkin Time on Instagram!
See YOU there!!!
How to make Salami and Cream Cheese Roll Ups?
To make salami and cream cheese roll ups you will need a food plastic wrap and 2 cutting boards for flipping the ingredients on the other side.
Place a plastic wrap on the cutting board add softened cream cheese, follow by another plastic wrap sheet.
Roll, roll, and roll until you roll out a nice looking square.
Remove the top wrap and add yummy salami. Try to pick a thinly sliced salami at the store for this salami cream cheese roll ups recipe. Place salami in a row over lapping each salami.
Add plastic wrap on top, place a cutting board and flip everything on the other side. Sprinkle green onion. Carefully roll salami into a roll. Using toothpicks poke thru pickles thru the top. Refrigerate, slice and enjoy!
Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- 2 – 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 12 oz salami thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup baby pickles
- Place a plastic food wrap on the cutting board, add cream cheese then place another plastic wrap over the cream cheese. Now, using a roller, roll the cream cheese into a square shape.
- Peel off the top plastic wrap and place salami over it, place a plastic wrap over salami, place a cutting board on top and flip it over onto another side.
- Sprinkle green onion over the cream cheese, then gently roll it up.
- Place into the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Using toothpick poke thru baby pickle over the top of the salami roll. Cut into slices and serve over crackers or toasted bread. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Happy Holidays Friends!