Whether with salty crackers, or by itself with just a group full of friends, these Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups are sure to please!
Refreshing, meaty, and filled with cream cheese, not one guest will be disappointed.
Talk about a compromise for the sushi and pizza lovers in your life!
Now scroll down to get Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to make Salami and Cream Cheese Roll Ups?
To make salami and cream cheese roll ups you will need a food plastic wrap and 2 cutting boards for flipping the ingredients on the other side.
Place a plastic wrap on the cutting board add softened cream cheese, follow by another plastic wrap sheet.
Roll, roll, and roll until you roll out a nice looking square.
Remove the top wrap and add yummy salami. Try to pick a thinly sliced salami at the store for this salami cream cheese roll ups recipe. Place salami in a row over lapping each salami.
Add plastic wrap on top, place a cutting board and flip everything on the other side. Sprinkle green onion. Carefully roll salami into a roll. Using toothpicks poke thru pickles thru the top. Refrigerate, slice and enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 12 oz salami thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup baby pickles
- Place a plastic food wrap on the cutting board, add cream cheese then place another plastic wrap over the cream cheese. Now, using a roller, roll the cream cheese into a square shape.
- Peel off the top plastic wrap and place salami over it, place a plastic wrap over salami, place a cutting board on top and flip it over onto another side.
- Sprinkle green cheese over the cream cheese, then gently roll the salami cream cheese roll up.
- Place into the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Using toothpick poke thru baby pickle over the top of the salami roll. Cut into slices and serve over crackers or toasted bread. Enjoy!
If you make Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
—>Click Here for more Cream Cheese Recipes with Step by Step Instructions<—–
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Happy Holidays Friends!
My boys love appetizers for snacks. They will love this one. We haven’t had it before.
Thank you Keira! I hope they will like it!
I too have been making this basic mix for years. This is the easiest. I never used onion or pickle. AND…someone said jalapeño. I’m going to make this now. 1/2 onion & 1/2 jalapeño. Great keto snack.
Thank you! 😀
I’ve been making this for years and it’s always a hit 😊 but haven’t seen it with the pickle. Thanks for sharing.
Such a good snack!!!
Thank you, Michelle!
I drain a jar of chopped jalapeño and sprinkle on top of cr cheese instead of green onion. Omitted the pickle. Delicious!
Such a great idea Donna!! I love jalapenos!!
Is it dill or sweet pickles?
I believe it was dill.