Shrimp Tomato Pasta
A quick dinner recipe with perfectly cooked shrimp and delicious chunky tomato sauce, loaded with fresh garlic and jalapeño pieces. Yum, my favorite combo!
Combine it with cooked pasta, follow by scrumptious feta cheese and flavorful chopped cilantro, makes one of the best Shrimp Tomato Pasta Recipes.
Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes
When cooking Shrimp Tomato Pasta, I like to base my sauce of Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes from Boise Co-op by The Village, for a great flavor and yummy chunky texture.
I love to shop at the Boise Co-op by The Village because of their selection of organic products. They have everything from fruits and veggies to meats and seafood and I am never disappointed! They focus on quality and the community. Find a local co-op in your neighborhood here using their store locator!
Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes are organically grown using healthy ecosystem on their farms in the Sacramento Valley of California.
It’s not only makes this mama happy using Organic ingredients like Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes, it makes shrimp and tomato pasta taste finger-lickingly delicious!
Do you use canned tomatoes in your shrimp and tomato pasta?
How to make Shrimp Pasta Tomato Sauce:
Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
Into the skillet add extra virgin olive oil, jalapeño and garlic. Sauté on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Add 14.5 oz Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes, Italian seasoning, red crushed pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer on low, stirring few times.
In a different skillet add extra olive oil and shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste, cook on medium/high heat for about 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink and cooked thru.
Top cooked pasta with warm tomato sauce, follow by shrimp and serve with feta cheese and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Easy Shrimp Tomato Pasta Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- 10 oz spaghetti pasta, or any pasta of your choice
- 1-2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 14.5 oz Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon red crushed pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Into the skillet pour 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, add 1 chopped jalapeño and 2 teaspoons of garlic. Sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add 14.5 oz Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes, ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning, ¼ teaspoon red crushed pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer on low.
- In a different skillet add 1 tablespoon of extra olive oil and shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste, cook on medium/high heat for about 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink and cooked thru.
- Pour the tomato sauce over pasta, add cooked shrimp and serve with feta cheese and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Have an amazing day!