For today’s dinner we had Easy Shrimp Pasta Bake Recipe.
It is super easy to make and it is super delicious! I mean who doesn’t likes shrimp and pasta for dinner specially when it was made by little 4 year old chef ?
I absolutely love when my daughter wants to help me at the kitchen. Even tho it doesn’t happens everyday I feel so happy and honored watching my daughter slowly taking over in making dinners.
She is my little teammate, she is my little me.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
1. Cook pasta. In a medium bowl whisk eggs, yogurt, cream and set aside.
3. Add half of shrimp.
Q. – Do YOU like this
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Super Easy Shrimp Pasta Bake
- 9 oz angel hair pasta cooked
- 1-1 1/2 lb uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- 16 oz chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 3/4 cups fresh kale or parsley minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup organic half-and-half cream
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- Cook pasta. In a medium bowl whisk eggs, yogurt, cream and set aside.
- Place half of cooked pasta into greased baking dish.
- Add half of shrimp.
- Add feta cheese.
- Add the rest of pasta then shrimp.
- Add salsa, followed by Swiss and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Season with basil and oregano.
- Add kale.
- Place in the oven at 350F and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Wait 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
If YOU make Shrimp Pasta Bake Easy, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Now that was a delicious dinner!
Check out another easy and delicious pasta and shrimp recipe over here —-> Healthy Mediterranean Shrimp Recipe.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!