Grilled Chicken Pita
This Grilled Chicken Pita Recipe is to die for!
You gotta try this easy and oh boy delicious chicken pita sandwich recipe!
In my opinion, it is made of one of the best pita bread filling ideas. It is super yummy and healthy recipe: seasoned and grilled chicken breast, grilled warm pita bread, Greek yogurt, sweet red onion, juicy tomatoes, luscious arugula and dressed with fresh lemon juice.
Go ahead and make this for lunch you will be pleased with delicious flavor bursting in every bite of this homemade pita sandwich!
Now, scroll down to get a printable Grilled Chicken Pita Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to make Grilled Chicken for Pita Sandwich?
Marinate 2 chicken breasts in 1/2 cup of mayo, 1 clove of garlic (minced), 2 teaspoon of Montreal Chicken Spice, salt and pepper over night. Grill on high heat for about 6-8 minutes on each size, slice and serve warm.
When YOU make this Pita Sandwich, PLEASE tag my name @munchkintimeblog and #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation!
One of the Best Pita Bread Filling Ideas
Then add arugula, tomatoes, garbanzo bean mixture, avocado and grilled chicken slices.
Finally, spoon yogurt on top, squeeze some lemon juice and season with extra black pepper, if desired. Take a bite and enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Grilled Chicken Pita?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- ½ Small red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, from a can
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, more for drizzing on top
- 4 pieces pita bread (grilled)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 medium slices tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 small avocado, diced
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoon of Montreal Chicken Spice
- salt and pepper,to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients inside the bowl, marinate over the night or at least 1 hour. Grill on high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- In a mixing bowl combine onion, garbanzo beans, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Grill pita bread then spread yogurt, add arugula, tomatoes, garbanzo bean mixture, avocado and grilled chicken slices. Serve with greek yogurt, a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of black pepper over the top.
- Enjoy delicious homemade Grilled Chicken Pita Sandwich!
Don’t miss another Delicious Recipe subscribe to Munchkin Time <— HERE!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day my friend!