Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Munchkin Time may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25, 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
This website and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, photographs, design and coding, are protected under United States and International copyright laws.
Under United States Code Title 17, no part of this website or its contents may be copied or used, whether for profit or not for profit, without prior written permission from the copyright holders. Any unauthorized use of the contents of this website, on whole or in part, will be considered infringement.
Penalties for copyright infringement may include impounding of infringing materials, actual financial damages and profits, legal fees, and statutory penalties up to $150,000.
Furthermore, if the infringing materials are placed on your website, your hosting provider may be required under the Digitial Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) to remove the infringing materials or the entire infringing website.
Top 5 Munchkin Time features:
- Easter decorations and chocolate cakes – This spectacular chocolate cake is actually multi layers of chocolate and delicate white cream! Dying over this! Munchkin Time
- Father’s Day, 6 cards with kids handprints! – Little hand holding a bouquet of flower
- Top Ten Crafts to Make This Week – Egg Carton Tulips via Munchkin Time
- Five on Friday – Healthy Greek Yogurt Blueberry and Raspberry Parfait – Munchkin Time
- 18 Sentimental DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That Will Make Mom Cry – Handprint Gift Idea
Favorite Party Link List
Best of the Blogosphere Linky Party