Woohoo! We finally got our Babycakes Cake Pops Maker!!! No more buying Starbucks’s Cake Pops (my daughters favorite). Now we can make our own cake pops and as many as we want. 🙂 Here is the first recipe we tried and it turned out super yummy, it is an Easy Vanilla Cake Pops Recipe for Babycakes Cake Pops Maker. This recipe is super easy to make, it is perfect recipe if you are cooking with kids. So if you have Babycakes Cake Pops Maker then lets get started, and if you don’t have one I highly recommend getting one if you are addicted to any Cake Pops. 😉
Here is a Babycakes Cake Pops Maker that I have, just click on a picture to get more info.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk (I used organic whole milk)
glaze of your choice (I used white chocolate)
1. Mix flour with salt and baking powder, and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl wisk butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Add vanilla and eggs. Wisk.
4. Add 1/2 flour wisk then add milk. Wisk. Add another 1/2 of flour. Wisk.
5. Add 1 tbsp of batter into each cake pops holes.
6. Close the top and bake for 5 minutes…
…until green light turns ON.
7. Pull them out and let them cool.
8. After they are cooled put them in the freezer for 15-20 minutes. (This really helps to glaze cake pops)
Someone was not patient enough….hehe
To glaze I melted white chocolate in the microwave, glazed each cake pop using spoon and a cake pop stick, then we added some sprinkles.
I placed them all in the fridge until chocolate turned hard.
They turned out really yummy!!! We can’t wait to try other recipes.
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Have a blessing day!