Instant Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe
Apple Flavored Instant Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe + GIVEAWAY is brought to YOU by Fred Meyer Stores the destination for all Game Day food and supplies. Thank YOU!!!
Come check out Fred Meyer Stores for coupons, recipes & EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR DAME DAY GET-TOGETHER!!! Plus Fred Meyer partner up with Munchkin Time to Giveaway a Brand New Instant Pot!
Scroll down to see how YOU can ENTER TO Win a Free Instant Pot. Good Luck!
If YOU already have an Instant Pot then this Instant Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe is a Must Try!
The most perfect, sticky, finger-licking & tender BBQ Ribs to treat yourself and family this Game Season.
These BBQ Ribs will make your mouth water! Pressure cooked in apple juice and cayenne pepper for the best Smoky BBQ Ribs flavor. After baked on high heat to create the most stickiest & caramelizing top layer. So pick up those long sleeves & enjoy the most Juiciest BBQ Ribs Recipe.
Now, scroll down to get a printable recipe and ENTER to win a FREE Instant Pot! Good Luck!
Ingredients YOU will need to make Instant Pot BBQ Ribs:
1 Kroger Natural Pork Spare Ribs, cut in half
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 cups of Kroger® Unfiltered 100% Apple Juice
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup Kroger Original Barbecue Sauce
When YOU make this Apple Flavored Instant Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe, PLEASE tag my name @munchkintimeblog and #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation!
HOW to make BBQ RIBS in INSTANT POT:
- Pour 4 cups of Kroger® Unfiltered 100% Apple Juice and 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar into the instant pot, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
2. Add Kroger Natural Pork Spare Ribs, cover the instant pot and place the Pressure Release to Sealing. Press on Meat/Stew setting and cook 25 minutes at high pressure.
3. After timer goes off, let it sit and release the pressure naturally for 15 minutes, that means let it sit untouched for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 400F.
5. Carefully move the Pressure Release to Venting to release all of the steam. Remove the ribs too a baking dish and brush them with 1/2 cup Kroger Original Barbecue Sauce. Then bake for 10 minutes, or until sauce caramelizes and becomes sticky. Serve with corn and potatoes. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Instant Pot Ribs Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another Delicious Recipe subscribe to Munchkin Time <— HERE!
Apple Flavored Instant Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe
- 1 Kroger Natural Pork Spare Ribs cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups of Kroger® Unfiltered 100% Apple Juice
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Kroger Original Barbecue Sauce
- Pour 4 cups of apple juice and 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar into the instant pot, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Add ribs, cover the instant pot and place the Pressure Release to Sealing. Press on Meat/Stew setting and cook 25 minutes at high pressure.
- After timer goes off, let it sit and release the pressure naturally for 15 minutes, that means let it sit untouched for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Carefully move the Pressure Release to Venting to release all of the steam. Remove the ribs too a baking dish and brush them with 1/2 cup Kroger Sauce. Then bake for 10 minutes. Serve with corn and potatoes. Enjoy!
—>Click Here for Best Instant Pot Recipes<—
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
To Win A Free Instant Pot:
1. Follow @Munchkintimeblog & @fredmeyerstores on Instagram.
2. Answer this question in the comment below: What is 1 Instant Pot Recipe YOU can’t wait to Try?
3.Tag 3 friends HERE.
Giveaway is Over!
Congratulations to Olga for winning this beautiful Instant Pot!!!
I would like to try your ribs and homemade yogurt and cottage cheese. My one and four year old love yougurt so really want to try making my own.
I would want to make some ribs in the instant pot!! This recipie looks incredible ????
I would love to use the instant pot to make meal prep since I have a busy schedule. The first thing I would make would be roast beef!
I would prob make these bbq ribs first for sure! They look amazingly delicious! Would love to win!
i saw a friend who has one make a beef strogonoff that looked so good and now i want to try tat
I would love to try making plov in InstaPot:)
I would love to make a one pot dinner some beef and potatoes crispy bacon and more flavors in there.
I’d love to try those BBQ ribs!! Thanks for posting such great recipes! Hope I win the giveaway 🙂
I would like to make beef stew ????
I would so love to win!!! It would help making dinner so much faster! I’d make ribs or bone broth first…
I cannot wait to try Mac and Cheese in the instant pot!
I’d love to try chili
I would love to win an instant pot! I have been wanting one for a while but never got around to buying one. Your apple flavored ribs had my mouth watering and I’m sure my husband would love to try them as well, so that’s honestly what I would make first! He’s an apple lover lol.l, but seriously love your recipes!! ????????
I would love to make ribs or my hubby in the instant pot! :)))
Well I would be truly happy to make any recipe as I just recently melted the bottom of my instant pot. Don’t even ask how I did that. Seriously too embarrassed to share but I’ll take a new instant and will definitely not melt the bottom of the next one!
I would make these ribs!!! Yum!!!!
I would love to try soooo many things, but I think the most of instant pot when I have to cook my chicken broth from an old chicken overnight! Thank you for this giveaway!
I would make this recipie!
I would love to try this recipe in an Instant Pot. Looks delicious ????
I would cook chicken broth every day
I’d love to try making plov in an instant pot. Braised cabbage would also be on a list :).
I would love to make insta pot stuffed bell peppers or cabbage rolls! And these ribs too!!!
Umm! I haven’t tried cooking in one yet but I can’t wait to try you apple ribs first ????????????????????
I dont have an Instant Pot, I’ve been going back & forth trying to decide if I should get one. But these ribs look SO delicious. I think I would like to try something like a Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup, perfect for the chilly season!
Probably this rib recipe will be my number one meal in Insta pot 🙂