Today, I have an exciting Beef Pot Roast Recipe that YOU can make just under 20 minutes & it tastes incredibly DELICIOUS!
If you shop at Costco, you have to give Morton’s of Omaha Pot Roast a try.
It is super yummy on its own, what I like to do is add carrots and saute onion to make it extra yummy.
Thank you to my friend Lily from lilyardor.com for sharing this scrumptious beef pot roast product from Costco. She loves trying new things and sharing them with a friend like me, also Lily makes AMAZING DIY project with step by step videos. I always tell her that she has hands of GOLD!
Now keep scrolling down to see how to make Beef Pot Roast in just under 20 minutes. Perfect quick dinner recipe for busy days or holidays like Easter, Christmas or Thanksgiving.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
Munchkin Time on Instagram!
See YOU there!!!
What is Pot Roast?
A Pot Rroast is chuck roast beef that is braised in flavorful broth.
How to cook a Pot Roast?
To make Beef Pot Roast you will need all of the ingredients that you see in the above picture: Morton’s of Omaha Pot Roast from Costco, 2 big carrots, 1 large onion, oil, greens, Montreal spice and salt.
After onion is golden color add Morton’s of Omaha Beef Pot Roast. Break the meat into bite size pieces using a spoon. Then pour in 1 cup of water and season with salt and Montreal spice.
How long do YOU cook a Pot Roast?
Bring it to a boil. Then cook for about 3-5 minutes. Now garnish with fresh greens of your choice like green onion, cilantro or parsley. Serve with buckwheat and Italian Salad. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this 20-Min Pot Roast Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
20-Min Quick and Easy Beef Pot Roast Recipe
- 1 Pot Roast Morton's of Omaha Beef Pot Roast with gravy from Costco
- 2 teaspoons grape seed oil or oil of your choice
- 1 onion diced
- 2 carrots cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Montreal spice by McCormick
- Kosher salt to taste
- Pour oil into non-stick skillet, add diced onions & carrots and sauté on medium heat for 10 minutes stirring few times.
- Add Morton's of Omaha Beef Pot Roast into the skillet, using a wooden spoon break the meat into bite size pieces, then pour in 1 cup of water. Season with 1 teaspoon of Montreal spice & salt to taste.
- Bring it to a boil, serve over buckwheat or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
If you make Quick Pot Roast Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a GREAT day!