I absolutely love when my daughter wants to help me at the kitchen. Even tho it doesn’t happens everyday I feel so happy and honored watching my daughter slowly taking over in making dinners. She is my little teammate, she is my little me. For today’s dinner we had Easy Delicious Angel Hair Shrimp Bake. It is super easy to make and it is super delicious! I mean who doesn’t likes shrimp and pasta for dinner specially when it was made by little 4 year old chef ?
1. Cook pasta. In a medium bowl whisk eggs, yogurt, cream and set aside.
(While mama was preparing everything to make dinner, Anika takes over on feeding blueberry and banana smoothy to the youngest member of our family, love her!)
Pasta is cooked, baby is feed now we can continue on making Easy Delicious Angel Hair Shrimp Bake….
2. Place half of cooked pasta into greased baking dish.
3. Add half of shrimp.
4. Add feta cheese.
5. Add the rest of pasta then shrimp.
6. Add salsa, followed by Swiss and Monterey Jack cheese (Someone got super hungry half way LOL).
7. Add kale.
8.Season with basil and oregano.
9. Pour the cream mixture over casserole. Place in the oven at 350F and bake for 30-40 minutes.
10. Wait 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Easy and Delicious Angel Hair Shrimp Bake
- 9oz angel hair pasta (cooked)
- 1-1 1/2lb uncooked medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3/4 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 16oz chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cups fresh kale or parsley (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup organic half-and-half cream
- 8oz plain yogurt
|Cook pasta. In a medium bowl whisk eggs, yogurt, cream and set aside. |
|Place half of cooked pasta into greased baking dish. |
|Add half of shrimp. |
|Add feta cheese. |
|Add the rest of pasta then shrimp. |
|Add salsa, followed by Swiss and Monterey Jack cheese. |
|Season with basil and oregano. |
|Add kale. |
|Place in the oven at 350F and bake for 30-40 minutes. |
|Wait 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy! |
Now that was a delicious dinner!
Check out another easy and delicious pasta and shrimp recipe over here —-> Healthy Mediterranean Shrimp Recipe.
Thank you for stopping by….
…come back again for more yummy recipes.
Have a blessing day!
Quote of the Day