If you are looking for an easy healthy dinner idea, then this Roasted Mahi Mahi Recipe will be it.
Ready in just under 3o minutes, full of vitamins and color, and tastes amazing.
Made of 5 simple ingredients like mahi mahi fish, sweet corn, green beans, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and simple seasoning like salt and pepper.
I like to make this recipe once a week and sometimes I substitute mahi mahi with wild salmon, which ever fish is on sale that week at my local grocery store. When there is sale on fish I like to buy 2 to 3 pounds and freeze them for later. That way I can save some money on fish.
Also I like to buy frozen Organic corn from Costco, it is so much cheaper to buy a huge bag, and then use it in the recipes like this one.
Roasted Mahi Mahi
- 1/2 green beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 6 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil plus extra
- 1 lb mahi mahi or salmon
- fresh greens for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a mixing bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Give it a nice mix.
- Spread vegetables on a baking sheet. Place mahi mahi on top, drizzle some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Garnish with greens. Serve with rice or mashed potato. Enjoy!
Did you like this Roasted Mahi Mahi Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another yummy recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
Have a wonderful day!