Incredibly juicy & fall-off-the-bone Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs Recipe braised in amazing liquid and grilled until yummy looking char. Delicious baby back ribs recipe is a must try this BBQ season.
Then meat is glazed with my favorite BBQ sauce and broiled on high heat.
One of the Crowd’s pleasing, fall-off-the-bone, baby back ribs recipes you will ever try.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
Munchkin Time on Instagram!
See YOU there!!!
How to Make B
Into the instant pot add all of the ingredients except baby back ribs and BBQ sauce, then give it a good whisk.
Cut baby back ribs into 3 – 5 inches and submerge them into the yummy liquid, inside instant pot.
How Long to Cook Instant Pot Ribs?
Now, cover and cook on Meat/Stew setting for about 25 minutes. Carefully release the pressure.
After the pressure is released remove baby back ribs and baste ribs with barbecue sauce.
Last step I promise, grill or broil Pork Ribs on high heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side and you are done.
Serve with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Baby Back Ribs Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- In instant pot whisk all of the ingredients except baby back ribs and BBQ sauce.
- Cut baby back ribs into 3 - 5 inches and add them to the instant pot.
- Cover and cook on Meat/Stew setting for about 25 minutes. Carefully release the pressure.
- After the pressure is released remove baby back ribs and baste ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Grill or broil on high heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
If you make Baby Back Ribs Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!