Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
Incredibly juicy & fall-off-the-bone Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs Recipe braised in amazing liquid and grilled until yummy looking char.
Delicious baby back ribs recipe is a must try this BBQ season.
It only takes 25 minutes inside the instant pot to get a perfect tender meat texture that everyone is waiting for when cooking Pork Ribs.
Then meat is glazed with my favorite BBQ sauce and broiled on high heat.
One of the Crowd’s pleasing, fall-off-the-bone, baby back ribs recipes you will ever try.
See YOU there!!!
How to Make B
Into the instant pot add all of the ingredients except baby back ribs and BBQ sauce, then give it a good whisk.
Cut baby back ribs into 3 – 5 inches and submerge them into the yummy liquid, inside instant pot.
How Long to Cook Instant Pot Ribs?
Now, cover and cook on Meat/Stew setting for about 25 minutes. Carefully release the pressure.
After the pressure is released remove baby back ribs and baste ribs with barbecue sauce.
Last step I promise, grill or broil Pork Ribs on high heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side and you are done.
Serve with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Baby Back Ribs Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- 2-3 lb baby back pork ribs
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce I like to use Rufus Teague Honey Sweet
- In instant pot whisk all of the ingredients except baby back ribs and BBQ sauce.
- Cut baby back ribs into 3 - 5 inches and add them to the instant pot.
- Cover and cook on Meat/Stew setting for about 25 minutes. Carefully release the pressure.
- After the pressure is released remove baby back ribs and baste ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Grill or broil on high heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. Enjoy!
If you make Baby Back Ribs Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!