The texture of the potato is so soft and delicious makes me say WOW, in every bite.
It is smooth and cheesy.
My family loves food that are hot and spicy, so I added hot Italian sausage which gave a nice kick to this delicious dinner dish.
For those who is not a big fan of spiciness you can use smocked ham or other kind of sausages which will taste really good with this recipe.
Spicy or not I recommend you to try making best potato casserole recipe for your next dinner dish.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Potato Casserole:
1. Peel potato, rinse in the water, fill the pot with water and boil it on medium heat until potato is ready.
Serve while hot and enjoy The Best Potato Casserole Recipe.
Q. – Do YOU like this Potato Cheese Casserole Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Sausage Potato Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups potato
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 lb Velveeta Cheese
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb smoked sasauge I used Italian Hot Sausage
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Peel potato, rinse in the water, fill the pot with water and boil it on medium heat until potato is ready.
- While potato is cooking, slice sausage and fry it in the skillet on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Lets make cheese sauce, melt butter on medium heat in a small sauce pan. When butter is melted add flour whisking it constantly.
- Add milk, Velveeta Cheese, salt and pepper whisking it constantly after it starts boiling remove from the heat (I like to add greens at the end, %100 optional).
- Dice cooked potato and place it in the oven dish, add saute sausage and give it a mix then pour cheesy sauce.
- Spread grated sharp cheddar cheese and paprika and bake in the oven at 350F for 40 minutes.
If YOU make Sausage Potato Cheese Casserole, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!