Super Delicious Chicken Liver Recipe with Bacon Onions & Mushroom sauce. I love cooking with chicken liver for its taste and its nutrients, check out this deliciousness using chicken liver – The Best Sauteed Chicken Livers Recipe in White Wine Sauce.
When YOU make this Chicken Liver Recipe take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog or hashtag #munchkintimeblog.
I would love to see YOUR creation & feature it here under this recipe.
How to Cook Chicken Livers?
Return chicken liver and bacon with onions back into the pan, stir with the sauce and let everything heat thru, about 1 minute. Garnish with greens and serve with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
More Yummy Dinner Recipes:
Chicken Liver Recipe with Bacon Onions & Mushroom Sauce
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 6-8 strips bacon chopped into bite pieces
- 2 medium onions cut in half and sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 lb chicken liver soaked in milk for 1 hour, rinsed & trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth homemade
- salt & pepper to taste
- Using a skillet, over medium heat - heat 2 tablespoons of avocado oil and add bacon, cook for 5 minutes stirring few times. Add onions and cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Next, add mushrooms and cook stirring few times for 3-5 minutes. After using a slotted spoon, remove bacon with onions onto a plate. Leave 2 tablespoons of bacon grease in the skillet.
- Heat over medium/high heat and add chicken liver, cook for 5 minutes, or until chicken liver is cooked thru, flipping on the other side once. Remove chicken liver onto a plate.
- Now, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 2 tablespoons of flour and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, over medium heat. Stir until everything is combined about 1 minute. Pour in 3/4 cup of chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until gentle boil and the sauce is thickened.
- Return chicken liver and bacon with onions back into the pan, stir with the sauce and let everything heat thru, about 1 minute. Garnish with greens and serve with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Chicken Liver Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!