Sautéed Chicken Liver
This rich onion and garlic flavored Sautéed Chicken Liver Recipe is a must try!
Chicken liver cooks in caramelized onion, white wine and cream, all under 30 minutes. A quick main dish to serve with my favorite Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.
There are so many good nutrients and antioxidants in chicken liver like Zinc, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Iron & more.
Even tho chicken liver is full of nutrients, it is recommended not to eat too much of it. Eating once a week is a perfect amount.
You gotta give this healthy chicken liver recipe a try and let me know what you think!
Now, scroll down to see how to make Easy Sautéed Chicken Liver Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Sauté Chicken Liver:
Using a skillet over medium/high heat, heat oil, add onion and cook until golden color about 5 minutes.
Add garlic, cook for 1 minute.
Into the skillet add chicken liver, cook on medium/ high heat for 5-7 minutes or until chicken livers are cooked thru and has light pink color inside.
Pour in white wine and heavy whipping cream. Sprinkle thyme, paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and bring it to a gently boil.
Q. – Do YOU like this Easy Chicken Liver Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- 1-2 lb chicken livers, sliced in half & white stuff removed
- 2 tablespoon grape seed or olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup white whine
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon dry thyme
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Using a skillet over medium/high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add onion and cook until golden color about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Into the skillet add chicken liver, cook on medium/ high heat for 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked thru and has light pink color inside.
- Pour in ¼ cup of white wine and ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of thyme, ½ teaspoon of paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Stir and bring it to a gently boil.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.
If you make this Sautéed Chicken Liver Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day