Here is a 2 Amazing Twists Recipe made of Jello Delicious Strawberry filling and Nutella.
Almost like a flower shape twists with sweet and soft pastry dough and amazing filling.
I am sure You will love these beauties!
Combine milk and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it until butter melts all the way, set aside.
Combine sugar and strawberries in a small sauce pan.
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Baking Tip – To make dough look extra golden you can beat one egg and brush it over dough with a cooking brush before baking it. It gives dough that extra golden color. Also go ahead and use any filling you desire, like in my case I ate half of the filling so I used Nutella. =)
- 10oz strawberry (sliced)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tablespoon corn starch
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter (cubed)
- 3¼ cups flour
- 2¼ teaspoons instant yeast
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- To make filling: Combine sugar and strawberries in a small sauce pan. Cook on a medium heat until strawberries get soft. In a small bowl mix cornstarch with little amount of water then add it to strawberries and cook it on low heat for about 5 minutes. After it is done cooking set aside to cool.
- Now lets make dough: Combine milk and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it until butter melts all the way, set aside. In a stand mixer add flour, yeast, salt and sugar, give it a mix. Add milk and egg and continue mixing for 5 minutes. Cover the bowl with a lid and let your dough rest for 10-20 minutes. While waiting place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Roll out dough to rectangular or square shape. Add strawberry filling. Fold dough in half and using pizza knife cut 1in strips. Twist each strip and place them on a parchment paper by creating a flower shape. Cover your beauties with clean towel and let them rest for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden color. Grab a cup of milk or coffee and Enjoy!
—–> Subscribe to Munchkin Time on your right for Yummy Recipe Updates!!!—–>
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!