Moroccan Grilled Fish
Incredibly delicious Grilled Fish Recipe, a must try this Grilling Season.
You will love this Moroccan Recipe!
Fresh white fish marinates in the most flavorful fish marinade, using ingredients that you already have in your pantry like garlic, paprika & ground cumin.
After, adding few fresh ingredients to this fish recipe, totally creates a crazy spin on this grilled fish.
You might have these veggies in your fridge.
Seriously, this is the Best Grilled Fish you will ever try!
Now scroll down to see how to make The Best Grilled Fish Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Grill Fish?
First, you will need to marinate fish before grilling. In a large bowl combine oil, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, ground cumin, salt, cayenne pepper and cilantro.
Add fish, toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or over night.
Tread the fish and red bell pepper pieces on to metal or wooden skewers.
QUICK TIP – if you are using wooden skewers, cover with water and let skewers soak 30 minutes before using them.
How Long to Cook Fish on Grill?
Place fish on the grill, grill fish on high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until fish is cooked thru.
Serve with lemon wedges & Scalloped Potatoes, my favorite! Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Grilled Cod Fish Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- 1½ - 2 lb white fish, cod, halibut, haddock or snapper - cut into 2 inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons grape seed oil, feel free to use any oil you have on hand
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- Using a large bowl add oil, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, ground cumin, salt, cayenne pepper and cilantro. Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Add fish, toss to coat. Cover and marinate inside the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or over night.
- Tread the fish and red bell pepper pieces on to metal skewers.
- Grill on high for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until fish is cooked thru.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
If you make Best Grilled Fish Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!