Links to Amazon from this site are affiliate links. This means the author make a small percentage when you click & shop. Your cost is the same. We only recommend things we love & use.
Crispy Chicken on a Stick Recipe – kids love this fried chicken on a stick recipe. Do you ever let your toddler help you while you are cooking?
Let me re-ask this question, do you let your child cook with raw meat?
By cooking I mean, do they touch it with their little hands, flip it, roll it and so on?
I don’t know about you but I don’t like touching raw meat. Every time I cook with raw meat I always wash my hands like three times and I have to bleach the table or area I was using after preparing it.
I just don’t like raw meat. When I see raw meat I see lots and lots of germs and bacteria. Now who wants to touch that?
My toddler does after I let her prepare this yummy child-friendly recipe called Crispy Chicken Strips. Don’t worry she washed her hands really good after helping.
She loved dusting the chicken meat with flour, placing it in the eggs and dumping it in the bread crumbs.
She did the dirty work all by herself, while her mommy enjoyed taking pictures of a little helper. So here is what we had for dinner, yummy Easy Chicken Strips on a stick.
Before You scroll down, follow Munchkin Time on her favorite social media, where she shares Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Chicken on a Stick:
How to Make Dipping Sauce for Chicken Strips:
Check Out These Must Try Recipes using Potato:
Crispy Fried Chicken on a Stick Recipe
Ingrediets for Chicken Strips
- 2 organic chicken breast cut into strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- olive oil for frying
For Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 small lemon juiced & seeds removed
How to Make Fried Chicken Strips
- First prepare all of the ingredients by placing flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in 3 different bowls. Pour about 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken strips with salt and pepper, then take one chicken strip at a time & place it into a flour bowl, dust it on both sides. Then into egg bowl and finally into a breadcrumb bowl.
- Place chicken into preheated skillet and fry until golden brown color on both sides, or until chicken is cooked thru, about 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with papper towel and insert a long toothpick stick into each chicken strip.
How to Make Dipping Sauce for Chicken Strips
- In a mixing bowl add all of the sauce ingridients, whisk until everything is combined. The dipping sauce is ready for dipping.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!