Lets celebrate with sizzling Grilled Cheese Chicken Sandwich!
What are we celebrating?
National Cheese Day of course!
Did you know June 4th is National Cheese Day here in United States.
Cheese is made of milk, it’s high in fat, calcium and protein. It’s delicious, healthy and really good for our bodies when consumed thoughtfully. Cheese deserves to be celebrated. So lets celebrate National Cheese Day with this melted Grilled Cheese Chicken Panini Sandwich.
Lets make this yummy stuff.
To make Panini you will need:
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (sliced horizontally)
2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
4 rustic white bread, sliced (I use homemade bread)
4 strips bacon, cooked
2 oz mozzarella cheese, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
If you make Grilled Cheese Chicken Panini Sandwich please tag my name @munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation!
How to grill chicken on Panini press
Preheat the press to medium/high heat.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken breasts. Grill on Panini press, with a lid closed, for about 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
After you grill the chicken, carefully unplug and wash the Panini press. Then turn it back on, on medium-high heat.
Using butter knife, spread butter outside of the two slices of bread, to create crispy top and bottom.
Grill Panini sandwich with the lid close for about 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Grilled Cheese Chicken Panini Sandwich
- Turn the panini press on medium high heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken breasts. Grill on panini press, with a lid closed, for about 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- After you grill the chicken, carefully unplug and wash the panini press. Then turn it back on, on medium-high heat.
- To assemble Panini Sandwich: Using butter knife, spread butter outside of the two slices of bread, to create crispy top and bottom. Flip both slices of bread on the other side and top it with cheese, chicken breast, bacon, tomato slices, and more cheese on top. Place other slice of bread over the top, with the buttered side on top.
- Grill panini sandwich with the lid close for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Q. – Did you like Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
If you want to receive recipe updates subscribe to Munchkin Time’s email list on the bottom of this post.
—->Check out another grilled cheese recipe here —> Caramelized Onions Burger Recipe.<—-
Quote of the Day!
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy National Cheese Day!