Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Searching for the Best Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe Ever?
You don’t have to go far because you just found The Best Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe in the whole wide world.
Made of Oreo crust, fresh sugar pumpkin puree and topped with vanilla ice cream it will be the best pumpkin pie recipe you will ever try.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Crust:
Lets prepare Pumpkin Pie Crust first – Blend Oreo cookies in the blender then add melted butter and blend it again.
How to make Pumpkin Pie from Scratch:
In a big mixing bowl combine pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, salt, ground ginger, ground nutmeg and ground cloves. Mix with a mixer for 2 minutes.
Q. – Do YOU like Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Best Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe Ever
- Lets prepare Oreo Crust first - Blend Oreo cookies in the blender then add melted butter and blend it again.
- Place ground Oreo mixture into buttered 9-inch baking pan then press into the bottom and sides evenly, I used a big spoon for that. Place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- In a big mixing bowl combine pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, salt, ground ginger, ground nutmeg and ground cloves. Mix with a mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared Oreo piecrust and bake at 425F for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes reduce the heat to 350F and bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when you insert it in the center.
- Let it cool then cut a slice, garnish with ice cream and enjoy.
If YOU make this Easy Pumpkin Pie, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Looking for another great dessert recipe?
Check out this Delicious Honey Cake Medovik dessert recipe.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Have a blessing day!