How to Make Slime With Glue and Baking Soda – we used to make slime using only 2 ingredients, check it out here.
This time, my girls were super excited to make Slime with Glue and 2 other secret ingredients. It was the best! Slime turns out just like the one you buy at the store, even better.
When YOU make this Easy Slime Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeCraft & I will feature it here under this recipe!
- Store slime in zip bag with no air in it for best result.
- Add shaving cream to slime to make a foamy slime.
- We highly recommend washing little hands before playing with slime so they don’t add germs to it.
- This slime makes the best BIG Slime BUBBLES on the table.
How to Make Slime With Glue and Baking Soda:
After, knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
While kneading, add about 2 tablespoons of water to help with kneading and water makes slime less stickier. Enjoy your homemade slime.
Need more Fun Activities for Kids?
How to Make Slime With Glue and Baking Soda
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime. While kneading, add about 2 tablespoons of water to help with kneading. Enjoy your homemade slime and give this slime recipe a rating, thank you!
Q. – Do YOU like this Slime with Glue Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Can’t wait for you to try this slime recipe!