How to Make Slime With Glue and Baking Soda – we used to make slime using only 2 ingredients, check it out here.
This time, my girls were super excited to make Slime with Glue and 2 other secret ingredients. It was the best! Slime turns out just like the one you buy at the store, even better.
When YOU make this Easy Slime Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeCraft we would love to see your slime creations!
- Store slime in zip bag with no air in it for best result.
- Add shaving cream to slime to make a foamy slime.
- We highly recommend washing little hands before playing with slime so they don’t add germs to it.
- This slime makes the best BIG Slime BUBBLES on the table.
How to Make Slime With Glue and Baking Soda:
After, knead for about 2-5 minutes or until it turns into a slime.
Enjoy your homemade slime.
Need more Fun Activities for Kids?
How to Make Slime With Glue and Baking Soda
- To make slime at home, first place glue into a bowl, then add few drops of food coloring and stir until combined. Now add baking soda, stir it in.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 2 1/4 teaspoons of contact lens solution (this is the one I used https://amzn.to/3PAYVMV, add more if needed), then stir until everything is combined.
- After, knead or mix with a spoon for about 2-5 minutes until it turns into slime (patience is the key). Enjoy your homemade slime.
Q. – Do YOU like this Slime with Glue Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Can’t wait for you to try this slime recipe!