How To Make Olaf Pinata Easy DIY Tutorial – It was my daughter’s birthday few weeks ago, as you can see we had Frozen Theme for her birthday party. I absolutely enjoyed crafting handmade decor for her party like burlap and lace birthday banner, white snowy backdrop, Frozen blue tutu skirt, but my favorite crafty project was this Olaf Pinata. I was so proud of myself since I have never made pinatas before and when I made Olaf Pinata it made me smile to see how happy my daughter Ani was. It is not hard to make as it seems and it cost me around $5.00 not bad compare to buying it online for $60.00.
one white poster paper
homemade mod podge
orange felt or paper
hot glue gun
1. Cut white poster in half.
2. Then cut one half in half again.
3. Blow a big size balloon.
5. Cut an old newspaper into 1-2 inch strips.6. Mod podge it and cover your balloon.7. Let it dry.8. Make 2 more balloons but one smaller size than other then mod podge them and let them dry.9. Pop the balloons inside.10. Cut 2-3 inches off the top, that is going to be our head.11. Cut out Olaf’s nose just like in this pic.
14. Attach them to the both sides of the mouth using glue gun.
15. Mod podge Olaf’s head and 2 other balloons with white paper.
17. Glue it to Olaf’s face.
18. To make a cover for the top of the head cut out a circle and 3 strips of cardboard. 19. Using a hot glue glue it to the inside of the head.
23. Add the string from inside of the head.
23. To attach Olaf’s body parts cut out cardboard paper strips and glue them to the inside.24. Add hot glue on top of the strips and attach it to Olaf’s head and hold it until glue cools off. Mod Podge the neck with white paper.25. Using cardboard make two hands and glue them to Olaf’s body.
I hope you liked this tutorial.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Need more easy kid crafts ideas? Click Here to get inspired.
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day