If you are a fan of Ihop restaurant, you must try Hashbrown Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole!
It will remind you so much of their breakfast dishes.
This Hashbrown Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole made of grated golden potato, Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, delicious ham, eggs, fresh tomatoes and onion.
If you are feeling extra fancy you can sprinkle some baked bacon crumbs on top.
I hope you give this recipe a try!
While you are here, give us some love and pin this Hashbrown Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe on Pinterest!
Thank you so much for the love!
Now scroll down to see how to make this yumminess!
Must Try Hashbrown Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
Butter medium size baking dish.
- Grate potato then rinse it with cold water. Place potato into greased baking dish, press it down to make an even layer. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese, bake for 15 minutes or until the top turns golden color.
- In stand mixer whisk cream cheese until smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Add 1 egg at a time, whisk, until combined. Sprinkle black pepper.
- Place ham and 1/2 cup green onion in the skillet and saute it over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes. Stirring couple times. Add ham and onion into egg mixture.
- After potato done baking pour the egg mixture over the top, then bake for 10 minutes or until middle of the pie is set.
- Add left over cheese, cubed tomatoes, green onion. Serve while hot enjoy!
Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese, bake for 15 minutes or until the top turns golden color.
In stand mixer whisk cream cheese until smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Add 1 egg, whisk, until combined, repeat this step with the rest of the eggs. Sprinkle black pepper.
Did you liked this Breakfast Casserole Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Huge Thank You going to Fred Meyer Stores for sponsoring this recipe!
Have a wonderful day!