Walnut Cookies Recipe
The Most Chewy Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookies Recipe. They are truly the best chocolate chip cookies that I have ever tried.
The edges turn out perfectly crisp and the middles are deliciously chewy.
Love the idea of adding walnuts to these cookies to make them even more scrumptious.
To make these chocolate chip and walnut cookies more healthier try substituting one cup of flour with one cup of ground oatmeal.
Gonna try that next time I bake them.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make these today. I guarantee you will love them.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Whisk together butter, white and brown sugar.
Mix in eggs then add vanilla.
Q. – Do YOU like this Chocolate Walnut Cookies Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts chopped or blended
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Whisk together butter, white and brown sugar.
- Mix in eggs then add vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water then add it to the batter.
- Mix in flour and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using ice cream scoop place batter on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place few chocolate chips on top (100% optional).
- Bake at 350F for about 10 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- Pour yourself a glass of milk and ENJOY!
If YOU make Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies , PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Check out another delicious cookie recipe ——>Banana and Oats Cookies Recipe
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
– Chuck Swindoll