Cod Fish Sticks
I have a Crispy and Quick Cod Fish Sticks recipe that I would like to share with you.
Made these easy fish sticks yesterday, they turned out so good that I couldn’t wait to share them with you!
I apologize for not having step by step pictures.
I promise you I will upload them next time I make these easy fish sticks.
Easy Cod Fish Sticks
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 lb cod fillets sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- avocado oil for frying
- In a medium bowl beat eat egg with milk. Add cod and set aside. In a small flat plate mix flour, cayenne pepper and salt.
- In a frying skillet or small cooking pan, on a medium/high heat heat enough oil to cover cod fish sticks. Now take cod strips out of milk mixture and place them into the flour mixture, dust them up and place them in hot oil. Cook for 2-4 minutes or until golden color.
- Place cod fish sticks on a cooling rack. Season with extra salt (100% optional). Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with delicious salad or slaw. Enjoy!
Quote of the Day
Have a blessing day!