Best Sweet Potato Pancake Recipe – these pancakes are dairy free and taste incredibly delicious. Made out of a large sweet potato and pecans.
You can also make gluten free sweet potato pancakes by using oat flour instead of all-purpose flour. I love adding seasonal foods into our favorite dishes. You gotta try them and let me know what you think!
When YOU make Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog and tag @munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation!
How to Make Sweet Potato Pancakes
6. Garnish with roasted pecans and serve with maple syrup.
Check out these Delicious Recipe:
Easy Sweet Potato Pancake Recipe
- First roast sweet potato in the oven by poking it with forks and baking at 350F for 1 hour (I like to do this the night before making these pancakes). Peel sweet potato.
- Next, using a blender, place peeled sweet potato and add 3/4 cup of oat milk. Cover the lid and blend until puree texture. Transfer sweet potato puree into a large bowl.
- Into the same bowl add 3 eggs, 1/4 cup of grounded flax seeds, 1/2 cup of grounded pecans, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. In a small bowl whisk 1/2 cup of flour and 1 table of baking powder. Then add it to the large bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk everything until combined, try not to over mix. Preheat non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add 1/3 cup of batter and cook for 3-5 minutes on both sides, or until pancakes are cooked thru.
- Garnish with roasted pecans and serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
- To make gluten free pancakes - use 1/2 cup of oat flour.
- To combine all of the flavors together, use a pinch of salt in the batter.
Q. Do YOU like this Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
For the holiday breakfast, decorate pancakes with almond milk whipped cream and fruits, to make it look like a Santa, snowman or reindeer.
Or use more fruits like banana and a little bit of cream, to make healthier Santa looking pancakes.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day!