Best Sweet Potato Pancake Recipe – these pancakes are dairy free and taste incredibly delicious. Made out of a large sweet potato and pecans.
You can also make gluten free sweet potato pancakes by using oat flour instead of all-purpose flour. I love adding seasonal foods into our favorite dishes. You gotta try them and let me know what you think!
When YOU make Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog and tag @munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation!
How to Make Sweet Potato Pancakes
6. Garnish with roasted pecans and serve with maple syrup.
Check out these Delicious Recipe:
Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
Super Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Wings
Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
Greek Style Chicken Shish Kabobs
Crispy Bang Bang Chicken Recipe
Easy Sweet Potato Pancake Recipe
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup flax seeds grounded
- 1/2 cup pecans grounded
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup more if you want it to be sweeter
- 1/2 cup flour or oat flour to make gluten free pancakes
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- First roast sweet potato in the oven by poking it with forks and baking at 350F for 1 hour (I like to do this the night before making these pancakes). Peel sweet potato.
- Next, using a blender, place peeled sweet potato and add 3/4 cup of oat milk. Cover the lid and blend until puree texture. Transfer sweet potato puree into a large bowl.
- Into the same bowl add 3 eggs, 1/4 cup of grounded flax seeds, 1/2 cup of grounded pecans, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. In a small bowl whisk 1/2 cup of flour and 1 table of baking powder. Then add it to the large bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk everything until combined, try not to over mix. Preheat non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add 1/3 cup of batter and cook for 3-5 minutes on both sides, or until pancakes are cooked thru.
- Garnish with roasted pecans and serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
- To make gluten free pancakes - use 1/2 cup of oat flour.
- To combine all of the flavors together, use a pinch of salt in the batter.
Q. Do YOU like this Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
For the holiday breakfast, decorate pancakes with almond milk whipped cream and fruits, to make it look like a Santa, snowman or reindeer.
Or use more fruits like banana and a little bit of cream, to make healthier Santa looking pancakes.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day!
Ahh, these Potato pancakes are just outstanding.
Thank you so much! 😀