Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
I would like to dedicate this 3-ingredient Gluten Free Chocolate Cake to a sweet lady named Beth, who I met at a coffee shop not long time ago.
She asked me if I have any gluten free recipes on my blog and I said “NO!”.
I had no idea what is gluten.
After I did a little research about gluten.
Gluten can be found in many types of foods like pasta, noodles, baked goods, pastries, cereal and list goes on and on.
It made me so sad that people who allergic to gluten cannot enjoy so many types of foods.
It inspired me to make this 3-ingredient Gluten Free Chocolate Cake!
It is so rich and chocolaty even my not-a-sweet-tooth husband loved it!
You will fall in love with this cake too.
If YOU make Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, we would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
How to make Gluten Free Cake Recipe:
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Grease 9 inch baking pan with butter then add a cut out parchment paper inside the baking pan.
Using a tea pot boil some water then pour it into different baking pan and place it on the lowest oven rack.
(This Gluten Free Chocolate Cake requires moist air in the oven while it’s baking).
Repeat this step until the chocolate is nicely melted thru.
Repeat this step until all of the egg mixture is folded with chocolate mixture.
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
3-ingredient Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 8 large eggs
- 1 lb dark semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease 9 inch baking pan with butter then add a cut out parchment paper inside the baking pan. Using a tea pot boil some water then pour it into different baking pan and place it on the lowest oven rack. This Gluten Free Chocolate Cake requires moist air in the oven while it's baking.
- Using a stand mixer beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until it doubles the size.
- Using big microwave-safe bowl place chopped chocolate and sliced butter and microwave it for 30 seconds. Take the bowl out stir chocolate with a spoon then place it back in the microwave and microwave it for another 30 seconds. Repeat this step until the chocolate is nicely melted thru.
- Using a big spoon or spatula fold 1/3 of egg mixture into the chocolate until you will see few streaks of egg mixture be careful not to over mix. Repeat this step until all of the egg mixture is fold with chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into the baking pan. Place it on the medium oven rack and bake it for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool then remove parchment paper from the bottom and place your chocolate cake on a plate garnish with berries and powdered sugar. Cut a slice and enjoy!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on the bottom of this post.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
People fail so often to get answers to their prayers because they do not wait long enough on God. They just drop down and say a few words, and then jump up and forget it and expect God to answer them. Such praying always reminds me of the small boy ringing his neighbor’s door-bell, and then running away as fast as he can go.
– E.M. Bounds
Have a Blessing Day!