Caramel Blondie Coffee Recipe – This copycat iced caramel coffee is better than the real thing! Made with 5 simple ingredients, blend it up for a sweet and luxurious start to your day or afternoon pick me up.
Forget the expensive coffee and make your own instead! This Caramel Blondie Coffee Recipe is just as good, if not better than the original Black Rock coffee caramel blondie. The copycat recipe is easy to make; all you need are 5 ingredients and a blender!
This caramel iced blended coffee is garnished with whipped cream and a sweet caramel drizzle to complement the strong coffee and rich vanilla flavors. It’s a delicious and caffeinated drink you can make at home while still achieving the feel of an extravagant coffee house. Better yet, the ingredients are flexible so you can make this with or without coffee, with dairy-free milk, or with any toppings you desire.
Whether you enjoy this caramel blondie coffee recipe as part of your breakfast or for an afternoon pick me up, you’ll be glad you pulled out your blender rather than your wallet. If you need a tasty coffee shop snack to go with it, I recommend my Vanilla Cake Pops and Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Blended caramel coffee ingredients
This iced coffee shake was inspired by the original Caramel Blondie from Black Rock Coffee Bar. Made with syrup, coffee, and milk, this sweet treat is easy to make at home using a handful of ingredients and a blender. This is what you need:
- Strong brewed coffee
- Oat milk
- Caramel sauce
- Vanilla syrup
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings
How to make a caramel coffee shake
Step 1: Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
Step 2: Drizzle the caramel sauce around the edges of the empty cup. Pour in the iced blended coffee.
Step 3: Garnish the coffee with whipped cream, extra caramel drizzle on top, and shaved chocolate. Enjoy!
Tips and substitutions
- To make a blended mocha iced coffee, swap the caramel syrup for chocolate syrup.
- Instead of oat milk, use any dairy-free or regular milk you love.
- Make it boozy! This blended coffee would pair so well with an ounce or two of Irish cream or Kahlua.
- For an ice cold blended coffee, use pre-made chilled strong coffee, cold brew, or store-bought cold brew. Hot coffee will melt the ice faster and the texture won’t be as icy.
- Not a coffee fan? Replace it with cold milk or half milk half cream instead.
- Instead of chocolate shavings, top the whipped cream with caramel chips, peanut butter cups, toffee, or sprinkles.
More specialty drinks to try
- Italian Dessert Coffee
- Strawberry and Cream Frappuccino
- Italian Blueberry Soda
- Chocolate Protein Shake
Caramel Blondie Coffee Recipe
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee cooled
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce extra fro drizzle
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- whipped cream for garnish
- chocolate shaved
- Add all of the ingredients into the blender, blend until smooth. Drizzle caramel sauce into the empty cup. Pour in iced coffee. Garnish with whipped cream, extra caramel drizzle on top and shaved chocolate. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Coffee Shake Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day